One is a verb the other is a noun

Best Answer

What was the effect? It affected me deeply.

Best Answer

The effects of global warming affect my thinking processes.

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

Effect is a physical (external) alteration that is been seen through the eyes. While on the other hand, affect revolves around feeling of emotions which lies internally. With that being said, the way in which a person reacts to the effect of the many situations that they encounter in life is because of the affect it has on them as a whole.

Best Answer

effect means result while affect means impact

Best Answer

everyone has jocularity.. thay all answered sarcastically lol

Best Answer

jocularity has the ability to elicit an effect and an affect

Best Answer

Best Answer

these 2 always get me...effect...something that happens to change a circumstance or someone...<br />
affect....damnnnn...as i said..these 2 always get me.

Best Answer

I do not think the advil I just took were that effective on me because they sure did not affect me as I thought they would....

Best Answer

effect is a cool trick ... like the special effects in Hollywood and affect is what happens to something when it is acted upon by something else.

Best Answer

Affect is a medical term that describes the look on your face; effect is something you cause

Best Answer

e.g., grinding teeth and scrolling to an interesting question

Best Answer