I know it...I just want to see if you know it! :)
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 8 Answers Jul 13, 2012

ptsd is occasioned by trauma or intense stress <br />
persons are born with aspbergers and is at the low end of the autism spectrum causes unknown but there is speculation that it may be enviromentaly caused

Best Answer

Yes. Causes of Asperger syndrome are puzzling, but there are several theories that are being investigated. Some argue that the condition is purely genetic, while others insist that there are environmental factors that lead to this and other pervasive developmental disorders. Let's take a look at a few of these thoughts.
What are the possible environmental causes?
A condition like Asperger syndrome may be caused by a combination of genetic and environmental conditions. Some theories of cause include:
•toxins
•household cleaners
•vaccines

Best Answer

one is a form of Autism the other is what solider get when they re experience traumatic events from there service

Best Answer

Yes! Not only soldiers get ptsd.

Best Answer

One is born with Asberger's...PTSD is acquired? (I'm not that familiar with Asberger's, but I believe is it a chromosomal condition.)

Best Answer

I have ICU PTSD.

Best Answer

Yes on the Aspergers. Sorry about the ICU PTSD

Best Answer

Go and have a relationship with a man with aspergers and you WILL end up with PTSD and other health problems as a result of the emotional alienation and stress of being in a relationship with a 5 year old in a man's body. The aspergers man will always force sex on you and then act like a child when his erection goes down and then blame you. It's a constant head-****. They continually twist your words and won't accept they have a problem. They blame everyone else for the way they are. Women, STAY AWAY from these types of men! They are toxic!

Best Answer

PTSD I believe is a condition which one develops due to and event or events in an individual's life. He then doesn't deal with stress or life the way he otherwise would be able too.

Asperger's Syndrome is a social deficit disorder which makes social interaction a challenge. they are both real different. A lot of people with Asperger's do in fact develop PTSD due to event(s) in their lives.

Best Answer

My daughter has aspergers...it is difficult to describe and hard to put your finger on, but it is by no means any relation to what ptsd is.

Best Answer