S.T.R.I.P.P.E.R.
Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 17 Answers Feb 15, 2010

This is a good question and one I should research in depth... would anyone like to fund my research? purely in the name of scientific enquiry of course....

Best Answer

your relationship to them.

Best Answer

One does it for money, the other one does it for cash.

Best Answer

About a hundred bucks an hour.

Best Answer

Dita Von teese is Exotic, the girls you're shoving those crumpled bills down her pants= s.t.ripper

Best Answer

the actual amount of nudity... legal term in some states

Best Answer

An exotic dancer teases...a ******** strips?

Best Answer

a ******** and an exotic dancer are the same. a ******** is snubbed because she is a common person while the ED is a society elite. calling all kinds of them exotic dancers or courtesans would be better as they know the art of capturing their attractant's fascination and showing the superiority of females.

Best Answer

Same thing to me,exotic dancer sounds better than ********

Best Answer

a ******** swallows?

Best Answer

One you take home, an one you tip;)

Best Answer

very simple, a ******** removes all the old paint on the walls of your house when you need a paint job. A exotic dancer flags you with her boops and dances with a pole.

Best Answer

How much they charge for a lap dance. The exotic dancer will charge more. It's like each additional letter is another hundred dollars or something like that.

Best Answer

same difference like the one between stewardess and flight attendant - only one can be put on a resume.

Best Answer

A rose, by any other name...

Best Answer