anointedonee anointedonee 22-25 8 Answers Feb 22, 2012

From my experience falling madly in love is crazy and intense but not substantial to life. Feeling your heart burn crazy in love is like no other feeling, but unfortunately it's usually unsustainable and not conducive to a long term life.

Best Answer

you can loving your dad but not falling in love with him

Best Answer

This distinction was created by women to be a legitimate excuse for breaking up with a man . . . somewhat akin to "it's not you, it's me". What it says to me is "I have feelings for you but there is no attraction". It is far from love.

I will concede that there are different forms of love. The love between family members as opposed to romantic love. But in a male/female relationship, you are either in love or not.

Best Answer

The difference is irrelevant when all three are totally connected and dependant on the other. Falling in love, being in love and loving some one, turns your world up side down and makes u crazy, best feeling in the world!

Best Answer

"falling in love" is connected to sex but also involved is a high degree of psychological projection - we project the image of our ideal partner onto a person suitably similar to this type - circumstances and nature determine the rest

Best Answer

i think platonic love is the same but commonly of a lower intensity and perhaps more stable on average, and definitely more diverse, and certainly comprising the greatest part of love as a cohesive social field

Best Answer

this would be an almost exact way on how I would answer this if e.g. on a first date, no wonder I dont get laid...

Best Answer

yeah - i don't talk like this when i'm flirting - unless possibly she's over-intellectual too

Best Answer

Falling is instantly and after being with them for a long time just loving that same person.

Best Answer