purpleprincess32 purpleprincess32 31-35, F 10 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Community

One is imaginary, the other is made up. There's a huge difference.

Edit: Okay, time for a serious answer though, if you believe that.

Lucifer was a fallen angel. His name in Latin is synonymous with "illumination", because his sin was questioning God in his hunt for knowledge. He was cast out, to live in torment forever in Hell. The story goes that he continues to hate God and plots revenge, and exercises his remaining power as a fallen angel to tempt and corrupt people.

The antichrist is a person, usually depicted as a man. He'll supposedly be a very charismatic leader. He'll be so popular, in fact, he'll unite the world under a single utopian government... and then lead everyone to eternal sin, to ensure they all go to Hell.

Best Answer

I dont understand why people like your comment. Or how you can really think that retarded.

Best Answer

I think a book written by goat-herders centuries ago is stupid, and I'm the retard? Good luck rationalizing that.

Best Answer

It's a promise, I know more about the Bible and all religions than you do.

Best Answer

Er, wait a minute, were you talking to me? Your reply was in response to my comment, so I assumed you were.

Best Answer

Great answer, don't mind the haters some people are just ignorant.

Best Answer

Lucifer is a purely spiritual being whereas the Antichrist will be a human being.

Best Answer

The Antichrist is a different being than Satan. And then there is also the False Prophet - all three are talked about in Revelations, during the end times.

Best Answer

one starts with an L the other starts with an A :~)

Best Answer

None. But we'll be seeing the Anti-Christ soon.

Best Answer

What is the difference between Santa Clause and St. Nick?

Best Answer

Both are made up characters used to scare children or members of the Tea Party.

Best Answer

very little.

Best Answer

It's ALL ONE!

Best Answer