flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 7 Answers May 27, 2012

memorial day in respects for the Veterans who have died for the cause , and Veterans day for the ones that came back alive and still their cause

Best Answer

Honor those died ( Memorial Day )<br />
Honor those served ( Veterans Day )

Best Answer

Memorial Day is to honor those who have given their lives for us, Veterans Day is to honor those who have served in the Military, living and dead.

Best Answer

167 days . . .

Best Answer

memorial day is to honor the dead veterans of war, veterans day is to hono the ones still alive

Best Answer

Memorial Day is more to honor the Dead vets who gave their life in war.

Best Answer

Yeah, but at Veterans Day the President lays a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington Cemetary. I don't get it!

Best Answer

What don't you get? He is Honoring the dead soldiers, especially those whose bodies have not been recovered from action.

Best Answer

The President honors the dead soldiers on Veterans Day. But you said Memorial Day "is more to honor the dead vets." So you sort of prove my point: there is no difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day. Or maybe I'm just stupid. I don't know.

Best Answer

Vetrans day is to honor all veterans living or dead.
Just look at the words. Memorial = dead &amp; Veteran = the people who served.

Best Answer

But every Veteran eventually dies!! I just will never get it. I'm sorry.

Best Answer