Is it only a territorial difference or is there a racial divide? Is there a certain border between races?
purpleparrot purpleparrot 41-45, F 11 Answers Aug 19, 2011

Location, location, location.

Best Answer

One is NORTH the other is SOUTH, that was an easy question, it is a pity it was not for an exam.

Best Answer

nobody likes a smart a$$...

Best Answer

iT IS EXTREMELY RARE TO SEE PURPLE PARROTS IN nORTH aFRICA - WOOPS, CAPS ON

Best Answer

No prob...just did the same thing but got it...I'm a rare bird in general in most regions...but I'm looking to migrate.

Best Answer

South Africa is a country and north africa is a general geographic location.

Best Answer

So they essentially have no set up countries, just terratories..it fascinates me in a bad way that my country US spends $$ for justice in the Middle East (OIL) but lets ppl in Africa starve...I say Don't send $$ to corrupt govt...drop loads of food directly over ppl...I know I could google all this info but I like to pick ppl's brains instead..

Best Answer

Food will not stop the starvation. It would just make people dependant on it. Education in how to farm and produce food, stable governments, infra structure and roads would start solving the problem.

Best Answer

About 3000 miles

Best Answer