A lot of girls are hot, but very few are beautiful.

Best Answer

you're too young to understand

Best Answer

age is just a number(: but thanks for the comment anyway(: i was askinga questioning?

Best Answer

Depends on what kind of girl you are.<br />
I prefer "beautiful" and would find it a much higher and more substantial compliment. Even more so if it referred to me as a whole and not just to my appearance.

Best Answer

Being called hot may make a girl feel good about herself for maybe a couple seconds, but only a truly sincere guy can call a girl beautiful, and truly see her beauty. It lasts longer, and feels better than just being called hot. Maybe because beauty isnt empty like hotness?

Best Answer

"HOT" girls are merely pleasing to the eye and usually aim for that result in there dress and makeup.<br />
A "BEAUTIFUL" girl is a combination of inner and outer beauty and doesn't look like she's trying.

Best Answer

It is better to be called beautiful. "Hot" coming from some of the guys I have met can just be a girl dressed provactively who has a decent body, not even necessarily a pretty girl, just sort of sleazy looking. Not many girls can be called truly beautiful.

Best Answer