Someone can fuckkkkkkkk u by wordsssss.....................Grrrr that will really suckkkk.... Oh God!!! I just came up with that.....................thank you 4 realizing me dear.................. will anyone here teach me how to.....................lol.................

Best Answer

It's getting to the point that people consider you unintelligent if you aren't multilingual. In my neighborhood alone I hear English, Spanish, Punjabi and Hmong on a fairly regular basis.

Best Answer

When foreigners overtake your country and refuse to learn the language you wont have any idea how to tell them to learn the language or go back home.

Best Answer

When I was younger and traveling through Europe I felt like a total TOOL being unilingual when everyone around me could speak 3 or 4 languages fluently.

Best Answer

People at work ask you ALL THE TIME to translate stuff for them, sometimes I act as if I don't know my original language with new people I meet so I won't get any stupid requests later, many people mistake me and assume that I don't know it anyway, it works!

Best Answer

it's slightly harder to think laterally, or creatively

Best Answer

language is thought and people who speak more than one are philosophically ahead of the game

Best Answer

speaking another language is understanding another culture, another way of thinking. Most people in the world speak more than one language.

Best Answer

as opposed to people that live outside of the world.

Best Answer