Questionator Questionator 26-30 146 Answers Feb 6, 2012

Question of the Day

i was the quietest person. kept my head down and didnt speak my mind. it was dumb because it didnt make me happy and it made people think that i would always be like that. ...i showed them ;p

Best Answer

same with me i laugh people see im funny n the real me is soo alive :D

Best Answer

played Runaway Knock---on peoples doors, must have been so damn annoying to people?

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Oh - I had forgotten about that - we used to do this too! And yes, it must have been really annoying for the people in the houses.

Best Answer

ohh you mean ding dong ditch lol awww that **** is so stupid now that i think bout it

Best Answer

I was 10 and from an obviously poor background and I claimed that at home we had a gold telephone in every room when we didn't even have a plastic one or any other type of phone. they never let me live it down for what felt like ages. I'm happy to say, that I did not develop into a materialistic being, more like an artistic gay!

Best Answer

smoked cigarettes

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

the usual.

Best Answer

i am in that catagory ...... just stupid not sure what made me think it was cool but i am on the patch and quiting .... yahhhhhhhhhhhh

Best Answer

what is the ideal age for smoking cigarettes?.....:)

Best Answer

here,here!

Best Answer

**** cigarettes... weed is the good ****

Best Answer

i was 12. never got addicted tho.

Best Answer

Me too. But only for two weeks. Then it got boring and i had quit it.

Best Answer

Going against my gut to make my friends happy

Best Answer

gave people presents for no reason!

Best Answer

That is cute though and speaks volumes of what sort of person you developed into.

Best Answer

Wore bright purple eyeshadow with hot pink lipstick to a kids disco party.

Best Answer

I let people borrow my money....dirty basted's never gave even a cent back....*grumble grumble*

Best Answer

been there done that.. and it sucks..

Best Answer

Wouldent say it was dumest thing I did but the best thing I did.

When I was about 14/15 years old I whent swimming in the local park pond

on my own for the first time fully clothed.

I did not even have any clothe to change into when I got out .

I even whent in in my shoes and socks on it was fun.

I stil to it to day it is great fun.

Best Answer

(Concerning schoolmates and siblings) I kept some bad things a secret. I did not tell on anyone.

Best Answer

sniffed glue ........ classy hey... thank god ive grown up lol

Best Answer

Played with matches,:(

Best Answer

so bad,lol,today i use a Zippo,lol

Best Answer

i never tried to fit in i was always the outside or outlaw type from riding a chopper to school to being married very young and both of us riding out bikes to school me riding a harley chopper and my wife riding her Areill bobber to school.

onec the teacher told her she could not come in to school wearing pants so she askme to hand her her dress for school which i did and she dress infront of the techer by putting dress over her riding school and she throught her genes at the teacher like he was a bell boy and told him to take them to the homw ecomany class please and handed him a 0.25 cent tip as we walked off down the hall way to the office and called her mother about the teacher

Best Answer

too many to discuss :$

Best Answer

Learn how to play the drums and then go on to play in Beatlemania for the next 25 years....you see, someone told me chicks like guys in bands ...dumb huh?

Best Answer

Rode the long bus to school instead of the short bus? (Short one just didn't fit)

Best Answer

I never fit in and I didn't try. I wonder why. Hmmmm.

Best Answer

Individualesque I reckon!

Best Answer

Yip!

Best Answer

I still do dumb things.

Best Answer

I started drinking,the hard stuff mind you.Coka-Cola ain't no joke.That stuff will burn your nose holes out!! But i did get popular b/c of that.After a while,i aquired a nic name,they called me Gasoline Gabby.

Best Answer

Allow kids to use me! Not acknowledging it at the time it was done, though.

Never thought about the long term affect it would have upon my ego, self-worth and sense of misplaced trust.

What effort it requires now...after all the damage has been done!

Best Answer