izzypie izzypie 36-40, F 14 Answers Aug 18 in Community

That just reminded me of something very funny and scary that I did when I was 11 years old..just out of curiosity! Lol.

Best Answer

Peaked in a wasp next - actually it was more of a lack of knowledge then it was dumb because I didn't know that - that type of wasp had a sense of smell (most wasp sense danger by vibrations and sound so I figured if I was quite I would be OK. Cheers!

Best Answer

When i was 9 i poured a bottle of cologne in a bowl of fish. I just wanted to see what they would do ... im not proud of it. I still feel bad about killing those fish.

Best Answer

Spraying Lysol at a lit candle.

Best Answer

Connected a battery to a telephone receiver. It used to work (it made a static-noise sound) dunno why it doesent work now.

Best Answer

put my **** in a vacume cleaner tube

Best Answer

I licked one of those big, pink rock salts. It was dreadful.

Best Answer

Touched an electric fence, more than once lol .

Best Answer

Watching some "unhealthy" film!

Best Answer

got REALLY drunk for the first time ,2.5 per mille in blood,puked all over my room,then passed out,woke up in a hospital,with catheter,on ifusion,not remembering anything

Best Answer

Stuck my finger through a hole, in a piece of machinery. It required twelve stitches, at the clinic.

Best Answer

Owait, I think I need to join them to the wires at the extreme ends.

Best Answer

Pulled off her top, lol

Best Answer

Probably something to do with electricity.

Best Answer