Vessa Vessa 41-45, F 31 Answers Dec 30, 2009

Married the jerk.

Best Answer

Oh God...I was afraid of being hurt by this really sweet guy. His friends were a bunch of a-holes so I guess I believed they'd influence his attitude towards girls...As a result, I messed him around and I ended up hurting him, I apologised and although he accepted and we "made up", we haven't spoken to each other since. If I could speak to him right now there'd be so much I'd want to say. I just hope I have the opportunity to do that.

Best Answer

Got married.

Best Answer

Did not get a Pre-Nup.

Best Answer

Got wed to my partner!

Best Answer

I lied to everyone I know. I loved him with all my heart even though I know that he has 3 girlfriends including me. My love for him is still holding me back.

Best Answer

Kept it going when I wasn't in love.

Best Answer

Married my first wife and dropped out of college -- we were both way too young for it to work

Best Answer

Had it..

Best Answer

get married

Best Answer

Stayed faithful to a chronic cheater. My ex husband!!!

Best Answer

I put my self in a relationship with a married man......even worse, I stayed

Best Answer

Got extremely nervous and didn't show up on the date and stayed at home procastinating

Best Answer

Broke up with someone via text.

Best Answer

Trusted unconditionally...

Best Answer

I once mistakenly thought someone was gay, but it turned out she was just giddy hehehehehe

Best Answer

During a phone call, I yelled at him that it was over and slammed down the phone with no way to call him back or get in touch again. I've regretted that for over 20 years.

Best Answer

Was myself.......

Best Answer

Left the sexiest wife I ever had.

Best Answer

I married my ex-wife.

Follow up question: what is the smartest thing I have ever done in a relationship? Divorced her!

Best Answer