Heather0213 Heather0213 22-25, F 32 Answers Jul 29, 2012

Old Age

Best Answer

Best answer

Best Answer

With kindness.

Best Answer

Oh, man, don't DO that. I thought I wanted to at one time, had lupus, horribly abusive marriage, had to quit my dream job ---- lived alone like that for years.<br />
But I kept on finding things to enjoy, like reading and movies and playing dumb games with friends who would come visit when I was so sick I couldn't get up.<br />
Last year I met a guy from high school, a guy whose family knows me - my family are all gone but my three kids. He ADORES me - I did not believe in love at all, but truly, he tells me that I am beautiful, and kind, and that he's never loved anyone like this.<br />
You'd be absolutely amazed what life holds for you - just don't give up. It's out there, you have to get around a little so that you'll be there when something wonderful happens. It can be a person, or a career, or anything, and you'll never expect it. But it's gonna be goood.... so very, very worth waiting and hanging in there.

Best Answer

chocolate and pork pie overdose - im working on it but it might take me a while

Best Answer

I'm quite sure I'm ahead of you on the death by chocolate. Only death by sex could be better.

Best Answer

chocolate and strawberries - AND sex - even better !!

Best Answer

If you are having suicidal thoughts then talk to someone. You can talk to me if you want. But talking to someone about it will help. Suicide should not be an option. You just feel low but that can change in an instant so just hold on.

Best Answer

fast food

Best Answer

Don't. Please go get help. Life can be better.

Best Answer

Train, or a needle of air to a major artery.

Best Answer

where are these major arteries?

Best Answer

There s no easy way out:)

Best Answer

tell me when u find it out....bcuz pills or the rope just might go awry

Best Answer

I read a quote that said suicide is man's way of telling God you can't fire me I quit

Best Answer

There is no easy way. Whichever way you decide, it's messy and would traumatize your loved ones when they find you. The human body is also extremely resilient, so it is quite possible to fail if someone finds you before your body shuts down completely..

Best Answer

If you're worried about a little pain, then your life doesn't suck nearly enough to kill yourself.<br />
...<br />
Crisis resources at: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Best Answer

On an emotional level, cutting people out of my life, because I am afraid to really live!

Best Answer

Just keep breathing and eating and exercising. I've heard that it is really bad for your health....you should be dead in about 60 or 70 years.

Best Answer

THAT is a secret.

Best Answer

Old age. And there are a lot of ups and down from now an until death from old age. Don't get discouraged by the down times. I will get better.

Best Answer

Been thinking about that a lot lately. I've got a .357 mag. Put into my mouth, tasted the metal and gun oil.

Best Answer

Living a good, healthy life is probably the easiest, painless way to get there.

Best Answer

If your feeling suicidal then go to someone who can help. Its not the answer.

Best Answer