lauditus lauditus 22-25, M 25 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Politics

and just wear did you see these videos?

Best Answer

Hmm, I think the reason for people do do such horrid things is not because they think it is good, or if there is any excuse. But, what i do know is that, as children, we experience negative things, thoughts ect, and we are told it is bad, and that it is wrong to experience such things. Say a young child sees a puppy, and he hugs the puppy until it cries. The child then feels shame, and will not say a word about it. Soon, as he grows, his parents tell him that he never does anything right, that he never works hard enough, and is bad because he does not finish his meal (for the starving child ect) somewhere in that, the child will learn to dubb himself as bad, thus replacing desires for good things, to desires to bad. He then yearns to hurt the puppy once more, because it fills up his desire to be bad. After doing so, the child feels shame, hates himself, swears not to do it again. But the more he hates himself, the worse is desire to do bad things gets. What i see is that it is human conditioning. I see it as that the whole of society must take acceptance for the things that go wrong in it. if we do not accept that humans condition themselves into doing such horrid things; we will begin to see more and more suffering in our world. It is up to the whole of the human species to be rid of such things as rape, torture and murder. If we keep up with just sweeping negativities to the back of our minds, we will only create more suffering. As if there isn't enough?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Depends on the situation.

For:

Killing - Self defense and War.

Torture- There is the grey area around, "torture one man, save millions or let millions die and don't torture the one man." I say torture him, but that's just an opinion.

RĂ¥pe is never okay.

Best Answer

When you are powerful (or you feel powerful) I imagine you don't feel the need for excuses. There are many reasons to kill another person. People who are able to torture other people have to first condition themselves to believe A: They are doing it for some sort of noble good. B: The person they are torturing isn't really human. After that, you can get a person to do anything. Example. The Nazis. As for rape. These people are sick and cannot control the urges that we as modern humans so easily repress. They need to be removed. There are no excuses for any of them. But there are reasons.

Best Answer

Excuse used most often..."We were only following orders".

Best Answer

orders from where?

Best Answer

"What's the excuse that allows you kill, torture, or rape a human?"

In a nutshell...? You do not see the victim as being human, or as a lesser human than you. That is the only factor that will work.

Best Answer

http://www.yalealumnimagazine.com/issues/2007_01/milgram.html

Don't look. The world has always had terrible and horrendous events and it doesn't look like that will ever change. If you want to understand it better, read the above.

Best Answer

Could just be looking at the autopsy books at the library, I suppose.

As for excuses, who says I need any?

Best Answer

Rape no, kill has its reasons, torture...if you are mean to animals

Best Answer

There is no excuse or allowance for this sort of thing. Offenders are taking the liberty to do these things at will because as long as they can keep relatively quiet about their activities, there is a reasonable expectation that no one will challenge them.

Best Answer

Insanity?

Best Answer

They like to do it.

No one's excusing it, it's pretty much accepted that killing torturing or raping people is not accepted.

Best Answer

I am ok with killing bad guys. Doesn't bother me at all. Ok with killing rapists. So there is a time to kill.

Best Answer

not in my opinion, self defense is the only permissible factor. I'm anti-war so...

Best Answer

Ok so there is a time to kill.
And war is defensive, at least the way we do it. We arent at war for expansion or land.

Best Answer

the way you kill someone
shoot m in the head
hang him
slay him how?

Best Answer

Depends on the crime. if they are a child molester I would shoot em in the balls let em bleed out. Ok same for rapist.
If it was a bad situation and it was me or them in a fire fight 2 in the chest one in the head.

Best Answer

good work..but pray for them or let them pray..ok?

Best Answer

Killing a murderer is still murder, it's just "justfiable" to people. Defensive war is fine, however what the US has been engaged in for the last 70ish years can hardly be called defensive.

Best Answer

The US government authorizes killing in cases of military action as well as certain forms of torture to obtain information that can potentially save lives. Not saying it's right, just stating facts. Many states also allow killing in self defense.

Best Answer

Extreme mental illness is all I can think of.

Best Answer

State of mind.

Best Answer

No excuse for it. But it's other people's willingness to look the other way or their indifference because it's happening half way around the world that makes murder and other forms of violence possible.

Best Answer

There can be NO excuse.

Best Answer