555calif 555calif 51-55, M 12 Answers Apr 22, 2012

142 in my stock 69 impala. Still had more left but i was afraid to go faster.

Best Answer

145 mph in a Porsche Boxster on the AP 7 in Spain !! Great fun

Best Answer

Did I read Porsche went out of business ? I used to see them all the time but I can't remember the last time I saw one now.

Best Answer

Keep it to yourself (!!!) but it was a customer's car. I don't think they have gone out of business, as I work in the motor trade and this is new to me. I can't afford one anyway !!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

The fastest I ever drove was actually while coasting. In Colorado, I had a habit of stopping at the top of the mountain and putting my Mustang in neutral. Just let gravity take over. It would bury the 140 mph speedometer before the bottom.

Best Answer

110mph in my 4x4. I wasnt trying, i was just in a rush. Wouldn't like to go much faster.

Best Answer

had a 1969 chevell ss with a 454 I burried the speedometer at 120 but it went faster I almost lost control and never did it again

Best Answer

wow , a chevelle . my first car was a chevelle. And a 4 54 was what I had in my Cadillac.

Best Answer

With me driving and according to mr sat nav.. 138mph this was while driving through France in my Imprezza..

Best Answer

Maybe like 110

Best Answer

95mph

Best Answer