cyndyarcia1 cyndyarcia1 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Women's Health

better to take it slow my dear, and develop changes in your lifestyle you can maintain... its much healthier in the long run and though there may be no prize, you will bet the biggest benefit!

Best Answer

thank you and maybe youre right! im desperate to loose weight for my prom , (;

Best Answer

well its good motivation, but I know people who are stick thin who still think they have a tummy bulge or whatever! Be healthy, and be glad you are healthy have a great time - that is the secret to being beautiful anyway. Have fun, be yourself, don't worry so much and this well help others to do the same.

Best Answer

thats the nicest comments i have ever received on ep! thanks so much (:

Best Answer

Stay away from carbs and breads. Avoid sugary soda and juices. Eat alot of vegetables and salads. Don't go crazy with fruit, it can pack alot of natural calories. Try to exercise or walk at least 25 minutes for 3 to 4 days out of the week. Eat smaller portions; eat more fiber fulling desserts or foods.

Best Answer

fiber fulling desserts? like granola bars or what exactly? (:

Best Answer

granola bars, shakes you make yourself, bananas. you want to keep your iron and potassium levels steady, while at the same time, boosting your metabolism.

Best Answer

ohhh yay sounds like plan ill def give it a try thanks.

Best Answer
Best Answer

to exercise 3 hours after you eat, so you burn off the fat and not what you ate.

Best Answer

about how much will i loose in a week?

Best Answer

depends on how much you work out, i never measured it when i did it.

Best Answer

okay ill give it a try thanks (:

Best Answer

Amputation?

Best Answer

Juice Fast (Fresh Vegetables and Fruit) - this is the Fastest!

Take supplements for fat burning, carb burning, and for appetite suppressant.

Best Answer

what carb burning supplements do u recommend?

Best Answer

This is the one I take (Carb Intercept:
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/natrol-carb-intercept-phase-2-60-capsules/no-1563#.Uq9dPPRDt8E
--Keep in mind - you need to consider all aspects of diet and exercise to maximize fat loss success! Hoodia Gordonii I strongly recommend also. Good Luck!

Best Answer

thanks (:

Best Answer

Eat fewer calories than you burn - and eat healthy. Exercise will help a little.

Best Answer

thnaks ill give it a try

Best Answer

Chop off a leg.....worked for me, just the hopping around is a real pain in the arse

Best Answer

But the benefit continues in that all that hopping burns more calories.

Best Answer

See ? I never thought of that! Thankyou ill just hop off now shall I ? ;)

Best Answer