Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 16 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Health

cut your ARM off.

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

Ha...ha...

Best Answer

I lose 25-30lbs every 90 days with my body by shakes if that interests you let me know they taste great and they work also have hints, recipes to help you get results you want

Best Answer

Well, since you didn't put on the weight overnight, you're not going to lose it overnight, no matter what 'miracle' route you take. if you really want to lose weight, start by changing your eating habits...start by cutting out all sweets and fats; be sure to start every day with a good breakfast; eat half of what you normally would; don't eat any starch after 5 p.m.; and go for a nice brisk walk every day, at least 20 minutes.<br />
this is exactly what I did and from April to Sept i lost 14 kg and it's staying off.

Best Answer

The Womens Olympic Ski Team 20 Lbs in Two weeks diet, accompanied by lots of exercise. This diet was popular in the 1970's. Google it, as "1970's Women's Olympic Ski Team Diet" and you will find it.

Best Answer

Im going to google this ASAP!!! Thank you so much!!

Best Answer

High fiber diet, Take a glass of metamusel twice a day, drink plenty of water and find yourself a good meal replacement "Shake". And of course try and jog (even a little bit) everyday. Fast walking is good and walking works but takes longer. You meabalism will speed up and food will go through you faster and you will burn more calores because your body needs to burn them. <br />
P.S. Pretty much any diet can work. The problen is that nobody ever sticks to them. You just need to BURN more calores than you TAKE in. (Math 101) the faster you do that the faster you lose weight. The Richard Simmons "Deal a Meal" was about as simple and as easy as it could get and yet it did not work for people. WHY because they did not do it. Laws of Physics says Yes you can!!!!!

Best Answer

Thank you.. I understand this concept and am already working on this

Best Answer

Go swimming. Easiest on the joints, easiest to break the mental limit, and least likely to lead to some medical issue afterward. Go with smaller portions but more liquids. Take in more starchs and try to avoid large amounts of oils if your system cannot process it fast enough. Also, have a friend with you. Someone to challenge you when you feel down.

Best Answer

This sounds good but my body doesn't react well to starches..

Best Answer

Hmm.. Which types exactly are you bad with?

Best Answer

There is NO quick fix...... set sum long term goals .. :-)......

Best Answer

Yeah and if u get any good tips tell me.

Best Answer

Stop eating.

Best Answer

I agree.. its the fastest just not the healthiest

Best Answer

Running -_- I hate it so much, but it does the job

Best Answer

running is not an option for me but I do speed walk

Best Answer

In The Merchant of Venice, Sharespeare wrong about a pound of flesh. Find 25 people who want to take a pound each.<br />
Seriously though, exercise AND calorie controlled diet. Drink more water - it's filling and has no calories.

Best Answer

*wrong = wrote

Best Answer

your absolutely right!!! It just takes so long this way

Best Answer

Lol, well I'd say the FASTEST would be liposuction. Now if you asked me whether I think you should do that, that's a different story...

Best Answer

I totally agree!!! although I dont know the side effects

Best Answer

have you ever heard of itworks global? They have all natural body wraps so if your interested msg me and ill tell you more

Best Answer

Hey Kream19, sounds like you're trying to lose weight and FAST! Please be encouraged but achieving this goal of 25lbs fat loss is very achievable. I'm a Beach Body Coach and I could be a resource to helping you. I know a way you can loss 25 pounds in a matter of 60 days along with drinking a special shake. If you're interesting come ask me anything.

Best Answer