i haven't seen any snow all my life :)
neeki neeki 18-21, F 13 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Community

its the best, something about the color white that just..idk its awsome, i remember when i was living in canada, whenever i would take out the trash, i would go in my shorts just to experience the cold, its exilerating, way better then being in TX

Best Answer

I cross-country ski and snowshoe. The experience changes all the time depending on the conditions and temperature and type of snow. <br />
The cold, deep, fine, dry snow is a joy. It flies everywhere, but you sink deep into it. In Yellowstone I remember falling in it and I couldn't touch bottom with my poles and had to get my butt on my skis before getting up. Breaking trail in this type of snow is easiest when on snowshoes.<br />
Wet snow, like we get in the midwest is scrunchy. It packs nicely and is great at about 20 deg F so that when groomed well the glide on skis is excellent. <br />
I like playing in the snow. This January I will be a guide to a blind skier during practice and a race.

Best Answer

Isn't there any place around you where they have artificial snow, so people can ski and snowboard indoors? Not really the same, but maybe close enough until you can travel to a snowy place.

Best Answer

i want a real one, here, you'll pay when you want to experience snow,..and that's pretty expensive

Best Answer

After a big storm (love them) its utterly quiet and the snow crunches and kinda squeaks beneath your feet. Its so cold your nose and face turn numb. The snow covered tree's are breathtaking and the roof is decorated with icecicles. Its beautiful. More beautiful to watch from inside with a cup of hot cocoa knowing no one is going to school or work (roads are closed) and no one will be calling or knocking at your door. Time to make some comfort food and watch movies....the radio plays old time radio shows 24/7 until they can get a dj back in. Pure bliss.

Best Answer

Im jealous :(

Best Answer

Maybe you could come to University here. Purdue is beautiful. Many people from other countries do.

Best Answer

yes, because almost all people that live in tropical countries wanted to see snow.

Best Answer

That and we have some of the best engineering schools. ;) You should do it...you would remember it for the rest of your life...never regretting it.

Best Answer

It's pretty fun..and cold if you grab it with your bare hands..imagine grabbing handfuls of shaved ices or running through 1-2 feet of that :D

Best Answer

i wanna get naked when i experience snow..lol

Best Answer

wow,.its soooo cold..

Best Answer

Ok then O.o. You don't want to be naked. Trust me.

Best Answer

The feeling to play in snow is utter delight. It's cold and soft, and you can't help but feel warm about it, even knowing it is cold. It's a great feeling.

Best Answer

yeah, i think almost all here experienced snow already.. hrrr

Best Answer

It's really beautiful, especially during the dark time (the months when the sun do not go up). It glows in blue, and when the moon shine on it... it's really beautiful. It's really like another world. You should see it at least once in your life. :)

Best Answer

yes, i will, :) that's one of my dreams, dont pitty me :) lol

Best Answer

I don't pity you for having such a dream. I know that the day you see snow it will be really much greater since you have not seen it before. :)

Best Answer

yes, hope people out there wont laugh at me for playing like a kid :)

Best Answer

Trust me, everyone plays in snow. No one would laugh, because everyone would be playing. :3 Not always though, if they are busy with other stuff it would have to wait till later. But no matter the age, all do play. :D

Best Answer

woah! that's so cool.. :) let's play

Best Answer

It's awesome.....especially if you ski....

Best Answer

if i had a chance i will do ski :)

Best Answer

Cold, fun, totally unique. There isn't anything I can compare it to, that would give you a sense of what it feels like.

Best Answer

i wanna experience it :(

Best Answer

Then you'll have to go somewhere that gets snow.

Best Answer