Questionator Questionator 26-30 172 Answers May 3, 2012

Question of the Day

Their eyes... They're the window to the soul.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

good answer did you think that up whilst on your sunbed

Best Answer

Same here, nothing is quite as lovely as seeing a new beautiful pair of peepers for the first time. I 've lost my breath before.

Best Answer

LOL... Only YOU would come up with something like that!

Best Answer

Agree :D I love guys with big dark eyes :P hahahhaha and you can tell so much about a person just by looking at their eyes...

Best Answer

Oh God , yes!!!!! My soon-to-be-wife has eyes that SMOLDER. When I look into her eyes i get lost in that moment. Eyes, yes definitely the eyes. I need to call her now and tell her I love her....

Best Answer

& the ones that steals ur heart :)

Best Answer

what about blue eyes nina ?? lol

Best Answer

Well, if there's something wrong with their face, I usually spot their deformities first... and then that's all i can look at lol. That sounds bad, but yeah.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Lol same actually do shallow but ohwell haha at least I don't voice my thoughts lol

Best Answer

I do the same thing. It's just hard to look away.

Best Answer

It's a tie between the eyes and the smile.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Same! If theyre good looking lol ;-)

Best Answer

Why would they wear a tie there? ( jk)

Best Answer

There acne. YucK!! X(

Best Answer

Whatever is most prominent on that particular face. I mean, I could say eyes, but if I meet someone with 63 liprings, I'm probably going to notice that. If someone's got an abnormally large nose. Funky teeth. I dunno. The average person is going to be the eyes though, that's what you use to see, it only makes sense that it's the first thing you're looking at, besides, you have to look at their eyes to see what part they're looking at on you.

Best Answer

their first made up ex<x>pression on how they are pretending to care , i don't believe that eyes are a window to the soul because they tell you absolutely nothing

Best Answer

Their general look. With a glance, you can usually get a clue as to the person's attitude toward life - unless they're just having a really bad day.

Best Answer

I usually get a vibe from someone's face.

Best Answer

Their whole face is a feature, and you can tell so much about the person by their ex<x>pressions.

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

Is it real or Botox.

Best Answer

Normally how they wear their hair. Then eyes, teeth and mouth come next.

Best Answer

generally their feet...I have a bad habit of looking down when im walking, standing, or sitting....basically I always look down. If not looking down, then their eyes. out of respect.<br />
Respect being a big part of my life, I believe it shows respect to meet someones eyes and remains focused on eyes.

Best Answer

dont normally look at face first at least im honest!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Definitely their eyes, then their smile.

Best Answer

body language is the first thing i observe..

Best Answer

It's the ZIT the dreaded ZIT, but I try not to notice, it like magnetizes my eyes to look.

Best Answer

Eyes...you can read a person by their eyes!

Best Answer

The look of extreme terror on their faces as I swing the bloodstained axe

Best Answer

First, I notice anything out of the ordinary. Then I look into the eyes.

Best Answer

For men i see their hair style and for women surely their neck.... Because i am a female neck fetish guy

Best Answer

The Eyes for sure you can tell so much by looking into someones eyes.

Best Answer