CrisWeb CrisWeb 26-30, M 24 Answers Jul 4, 2012

Caberet starring Liza Minnelli

Best Answer

The only thing I've seen her in was when she was on "Arrested Developement" She can be a funny lady.

Best Answer

The Lion King.

Best Answer

I have a lovey bunch of coconuts.

Best Answer

Back in my day there was something called "Cinerama." It was three screens and gave you a sort of surrounded effect. I saw The Brothers Grimm and How The West Was Won in Cinerama. Cool!

Best Answer

I heard about that. I love old theaters and Drive-inns, it's very sad that those things died out.

Best Answer

Now that I remember better; it was JUNGLE BOOK by Disney; it was in the summer and they had A/C (our home didn't) in an OLD theatre that had a balcony.

A Star Is Born was the first movie that I saw without my parents. I went with some girlfriends on a snowy January day when school was closed. Funny how you can't make it to school but can walk in deep snow many miles to go to a movie!!!

Best Answer

Lucky, I've never sat in a Balcony.

Best Answer

I took my son to see "How to train your dragon" and we sat up in the Mezzanine (balcony); like sitting with no one in front of you while being UP above the stage.

Best Answer

Footloose...first one

Best Answer

I'm not making fun of that movie, but the only part I saw was when he was "Run Dancing" through a warehouse or something. Also this was before someone told me it was about a town that banned dancing. LOL

Best Answer

Disney's The Aristocats. I had to share a seat with my cousin 'cause neither one of us was heavy enough to hold down the seat by ourselves!

Best Answer

My uncle use to put my brother and I in the trunk of the car, to sneak us into a Drive-inn

Best Answer

The Little Mermaid

Best Answer

I liked the crab character

Best Answer

Funny Girl (a Barbara Striesand movie) and it was great!

Best Answer

I was way to young to get any of the humor in that when I was a kid.

Best Answer

well it was just a great movie! I loved it

Best Answer

I'll check it out again.

Best Answer

Mine was a Barbara movie too...R rated and we snuck in to see "A Star Is Born".

Best Answer

I don't go to the theaters often so the first on i seen was The Simpsons.

Best Answer

No ****!!! I haven't seen it, but I use to be really into them in the 90's so I guess that's not a bad one to start with.

Best Answer

Bambi

Best Answer

What's that white stuff???

Best Answer

Snow...

Best Answer

christmas that almost wasn't

Best Answer

If it was your first, I hope it did. Lol

Best Answer

Brewster's Millions, 1985

Best Answer

What were the stipulations that he had to follw?

Best Answer

He had to spend it all in one day right? I don't remember much about it, I was only 5. lol

Best Answer

Considering the "Crack" problems that Richard Pryor had at the time, it should have been fairly easy for him.

Best Answer

Touche. lol

Best Answer

It was a drive in, the movie was called 2000 Maniacs, I was 5 or 6, and it was such a horrible piece of trash my mom 1st made us kids lay down in the back seat and then finally made my dad take us all home.

Best Answer

Are you serious, how old are you really???
P.S. I made it through like 5 minutes of that movie.

Best Answer

I'm 50 and this was in '68 I think. There's been a remake called 2001 maniacs with Robert Englund, but I'm talking about the original.

Best Answer

Oh!!! I get it. Well if the first one was as bad as the remake, I think I'll pass. I bet your parents flipped.

Best Answer

Actually, the remake is a bit better than the 1st one, if that gives you any idea of how wretched the 1st one was.

Best Answer

Honey I Blew Up the Kid.

I just did an IMDB search on it and turns out that was 20 years ago! Damn, time flies!

Best Answer

I was 7, and I thought it was real.

Best Answer

The Lion King :)

Best Answer

"Scars" the man.

Best Answer

Pippi Longstocking when I was 5 or 6

Best Answer

That was one of my first as well. I loved it, but just couldn't get my head around how superhuman she was.

Best Answer

I bet we saw different versions. I saw mine in 73...lol...but the whole living in the tree thing really intrigued me at that age.

Best Answer

I saw the one where she was in an orphanage. And her dad was like a Pirate that could lift heavy sh!t.

Best Answer

It was one of those old, B-version Tarzan movies. It scared the crap out of me.

Best Answer

I remember seeing "Greystone" I think it's called. It's a cool spin on Tarzan, but the gorillas scared the sh!t out of me.

Best Answer

The Jungle Book?

Best Answer

I always liked Baloo.

Best Answer

10 minutes of Bambi

Best Answer

First or last?

Best Answer

Hmm somewhere near the start i think

Best Answer

I like when "Thumper" shows him the ropes.

Best Answer

Just like prison life. Lol

Best Answer

no i think it was when his mum got shot =/ We were stood up at the back for some reason and then we left.

Best Answer

Shrek

Best Answer