burningdesire burningdesire 26-30, M 23 Answers Mar 19, 2011

posture and handshake say a lot and where their eyes are looking at you... I hate the really sleezy types that look over your breasts and butt etc... or voice tone is often a key thing I notice... I like nice guys who are quietly funny and sweet as well in balance... I don;t go for cocky rude guys who put women down in a nasty way etc.

Best Answer

"The eyes are the window to the soul" and you can tell a lot about a person by the eyes. I look for ex<x>pressions of the face, and does the face look open or closed. Also if the eyes are smiling along with the mouth.

Best Answer

sharp mind

Best Answer

teeth, smile, ***. Overweight or toned?

Best Answer

I agree with catmad, and off course for some reasons how they smell and of course for me . . . their hands. Most of all the smile. A real smile. I just dont seem to find one though, think they all taken. Maybe im too old to look now!

Best Answer

His demeanor. Mirror gazers need not apply.

Best Answer

EYES always

Best Answer

nose hairs...........................

Best Answer

lol how do u manage to look at it..

Best Answer

Well, there are a number of things that can draw my attention, but one of those is if a guy's underwear is hanging way too low.

Best Answer

different things for different woman.

Best Answer

Nothing worth even caring about!

Best Answer

eyes. have to be nice, not shifty.

Best Answer