The first body lump that catches there eye.

Best Answer

i don't know why this hasn't rated thru the roof. BA by miles in my book

Best Answer

Personal experience: T i t s

Best Answer

REALLY SORRY, but I have to agree with everyone else, lol. Boobs first, face later.

Best Answer

this sucks :-( feels like we are just a piece of meat

Best Answer

If it makes you feel ANY better, they are moreso viewed with appreciation of the female figure rather than carnal lust. :] I read once that any man with an fixation on breasts is really only longing for his mother's affection, lol!

Best Answer

Wow....really? if anything this little detail is even suck(ier)

Best Answer

Gah! I tried... D:

Best Answer

I disagree for me it is her whole body, then her face.

Best Answer

Nah!, It just feels that way but we mean nothing by it, it is just the way we are. You need to avoid the men who never get past the boobs. Women, people, always get better looking when you get to know them if you like them.

Best Answer

T n A

Best Answer

How they speak. they dont have to talk like a baroness. But a woman that is well spoken and erudite is a HUGE turn on for me.

Best Answer

narrowness and warmth

Best Answer

if the women notice them.....

Best Answer

Appearance but I don't mean that in a shallow way. Its just, I have to be looking at someone before I can even try to get to know them.

Best Answer

her body of course

Best Answer

Boobies

Best Answer

face and hair, boobs and bottom

Best Answer

Personaly it's face and eyes.

Best Answer

In a general way, I would say the face. <br />
In unusual situations, I would say any exposed part of the female.

Best Answer

HEAD TO TOE...EXPRESS VIEW....

Best Answer

Her hair obviously, it has to be long and healthy to interest me.

Best Answer

ask me...eyes...they tell everything and my eyes notice their counterparts before any thing else...

Best Answer

Its more like , they see what we show off mainly ...

Best Answer

****

Best Answer

i look about girl style

Best Answer

IF you mean theat first fleet glance then HER. The whole lot in one glance. No one partiular thing in that first fleeting glance. We take everything in and not in this order but body shape, what you're wearing, face, smile, hair, how you stand, walk, who you're with how you talk, all noticed in the first glance. We quickly decide if you to our liking and if we should waste any time on chasing you further. It's the second or third second if we liked what we saw we study further. Start talking to her. Personnal i like the eyes to make eye contact gate way to the soul, the clevage can be seen as well in our perphiel vision anyway so thats check out secretly. Hey it's important not only because they are JUST boobies but it's how you present them care for yourself. Your body shape and figure will be noted again probarly during a laugh as we drop our heads and eyes to the floor. Legs will be studied and shoes noted. Depends on what you're weaaring muscel tone is noted as well just to check you will have enough staminia to "keep up" just in case we're lucky. So thats the next 10 seconds covered. From there we just keep noticing things as we go along. The above may not be to PC so sorry but it's nature at work on a males mind (well my mind from my experience) and no harm is done we are just check you out.

Best Answer

Whoa!

Best Answer

first thing comment is the first 13 seconds of meeting. It's what I feel myself doing when i first meet a new woman. rightly or wrongly. sorry.

Best Answer