Take off my boots and uniform.

Best Answer

...well, your answer begs the question....what profession are you in that wears boots? firefighter, police work, construction, work with horses....

Best Answer

I'm in the Army and it is all I ever wanted to do, from a very early age. But the others sound just as fun.

Best Answer

...my sister's only son is in Afghanistan, my niece did 3 tours as a nurse in the Army & met her husband, as surgeon in the Army...and he has been deployed so many times...I can't count...I am humbled by your service, in whatever capacity you do...mahalo, magnoliadawn!

Best Answer

Thank you, seagoat2. To do something I love is a fortunate thing for me. Not everyone is so lucky.

Best Answer

...I am lucky, also...ever since I was little I wanted to be a teacher...started my first college class at age 37...now am a teacher with a Master's Degree on my 19th year teaching 8th grade...I, too, love what I do....we are blessed.

Best Answer

Clean up puppy mess,

Best Answer

...that's my neighbor....

Best Answer

Lol , puppy's grow up eventually , but for now I clean up mess , little demolition squad in a fur coat .

Best Answer

...hahaaha...so cute your description!!!

Best Answer

get changed, call over some friends, smoke a buncha ganja and play some nba 2k12 like a frog does that answer your question?

Best Answer

...perfectly, the ganjeffect!!! and I like your simile..."like a frog"...it made me SMILE...

Best Answer

open my laptop and check my emails :(

Best Answer

...mahalo, omeng...

Best Answer

Empty everything out of my pockets and play some music. And from there well, other things just happen lol. I may leave or stay.

Best Answer

....I can picture it perfectly, lFrostBitel....I toss my keys into a heart shaped wooden bowl...open all the windows...and may leave or stay....

Best Answer

I toss everything in a big round ash tray that has flower designs on it. It actually looks cool. My mom gave it to me. I never actually use it to smoke. Just as a bowl to hold my things when I come home. And when I leave I grab everything out of there and back into the pockets they go lol

Best Answer

Nothing. I don't go to work.

Best Answer