Questionator Questionator 26-30 166 Answers Nov 1, 2011

Question of the Day

whether they are male or female

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Usually, their eyes and then their facial ex<x>pression. A person's eyes tell a lot about themselves.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Agreed. Eyes first, smile second.

Best Answer

Threat Assessment.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Their presence.

Best Answer

Yep. Can't really improve on this.

Best Answer

The person's energy, pretty much the same thing.

Best Answer

thier upkeep the way they dress If they style thier hair and the way thier body language speaks can say volumes but most of you have it down the eyes are the window to the soul

Best Answer

eyes , smile , how they carry themself

Best Answer

Their body language and the vibe they put off.

Best Answer

face; you can tell a lot about the face; you can sense if they're sad, happy, confident, smart and if they're sophisticated. also; if they're mean, coy, and dishonest

Best Answer

I always notice their mouth, particularly their teeth!

Best Answer

So glad I'm not the only one who notices the teeth first!

Best Answer

Me too! The first thing I look at is there smile and there teeth.

Best Answer

Their apparence but what really counts is the way they talk. I am not fond of loud people lol. Or if they speak rude. I listen to how they talk, the way the words flow out of their mouth, their vocabulary, etc. That is the turn on/off of a person to me. You can be the most beautiful person ever but have a limited vocab and are loud and rude.

Best Answer

There energy. I can sense whether a person has good or bad energy. I would react with them accordingly.

Best Answer

Whether or not they are running toward me with a knife.

Best Answer

personality and friendliness

Best Answer

Their eyes and their smile.

Best Answer

appearance

Best Answer

their smile. i can't get over a sexy smile. i love it.

Best Answer

Their Face-smile & eyes :)

Best Answer

Whether they seem like someone I can get along with.

Best Answer

The way they dress if they are modestly dressed or not. Their personality they way they treat you must be with respect

Best Answer

how they walk and move.they say that a person's way of moving or walking reflects his/her personality though some say that judging them from the outside is never accurate unlike knowing how they really do life.

Best Answer

I agree with you :-) I only knew one person who gave an aura about his personality by the way he walked. it showed confident and rebellious.

Best Answer