etcetcetcetc etcetcetcetc 18-21, F 25 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Community

Eyes

Best Answer

Eyes! And clothes to see if they're rich!

Best Answer

his eyes

Best Answer

The Eyes Give You Away.

EP Link

Best Answer

stance, how they move, alertness, tension level. then looks.

Best Answer

face

Best Answer

Whether i feel like they're a little too pushy, or if they're in tune with others' emotions. Second to that would be the way they speak- If they have a loud voice or soft one, or maybe even accent.

Best Answer

Well, strange odors and odd facial growths aside, it's usually whichever is the most 'in your face' out of all of them. For instance, if she is fit to an almost eye bleeding level then I would probably notice that first, thinking something along the lines of 'kin ell, she's bang tidy, and she's gonna geddit.' But if she had the kind of wit that could have someone's eye out, then I'd probably think 'kin ell, she's bleedin' hilarious, I like her.' Whatever the case may be, if I liked her, I would probably ask her if she would like to walk around the local park with me and share a bag of chips with me. If that doesn't shine her on then she's got something wrong with her.

Best Answer

Their eyes, of course :)

Best Answer

Teeth if they have not brushed recently I'm almost sure they don't wash their hands

Best Answer

A strange thing I do is think what famous person they look like or remind me of. It's weird, not sure why I do it...

Best Answer

Their face. If they look like they're constantly in a bad mood, that's a turn off.

Best Answer

Their need for attention

Best Answer

Kindness.

Best Answer

the get up

Best Answer

1face, 2eyes, 3teeth

4curves

Best Answer

****.

Best Answer