Questionator Questionator 26-30 206 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

male or female

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

its the first thing we notice

Best Answer

It's not that easy sometimes :)

Best Answer

: )

Best Answer

Their ability to keep eye contact

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Yup, it's In the Eyes

Best Answer

Yes I think that is genuinely true. However, some people are very shy OR from another culture where it is rude to look straight in the eyes of someone from the other sex. (At least, at first meeting!)

Best Answer

Their eyes.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

If their teeth are clean.

Best Answer

If they are wearing clothes or not.

Best Answer

Lol...definitely something I would notice.

Best Answer

the way he or she behave

Best Answer

Their face, particularly smile and eyes.

Best Answer

I'd probably notice their eyes first and then their personality through their body language and stuff. I guess.

Best Answer

Not sure. Maybe facial ex<x>pression?

Best Answer

their eyes!

Best Answer

Eyes and body language.

Best Answer

Their ex<x>pressions. I love seeing how people express themselves.

Best Answer

Cleanliness, hair, hair, and hair ( did i mention hair?), nails, grooming. The little things that speak so loudly of a person. Then depth of intelligence, spiritual connectivity, aura, that the person can make and maintain eye contact. Expressiveness, emotional ex<x>pression. Then to the superficial physical: Height, butt (female), breast (female)... And lips.... Ah yes, lips.

Best Answer

I totally agree 100% with you.

Best Answer

I just love when ms. Maddie finds my comments and responds!!!!! She is so mysterious on this site. I feel as though we are secret lovers searching for one another. Attempting to reach the depths of each other's soul. She drives me crazy with excitement. She knows me so well and knows exactly what buttons to push. I hope Oz is alright. Prayers with him and you too

Best Answer

the way they try to speak to people..and of course their eyes,,

Best Answer

clothes

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

Hygiene

Best Answer

The depth of their eyes. I can look in their eyes and sense honesty, integrity, genuine-ness, and interest. If I don't like their eyes, chances are, I won't like them much.

Best Answer

Eye colour.

Best Answer

Their Teeth.... Weird I know but Its understandable. I had braces and im completely obsessed with having perfect pearly whites.

Best Answer

They can see me.

Best Answer