Questionator Questionator 26-30 386 Answers Jan 12, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

I would throw a party, have a street fair, do somthing to help benefit love146 and help raise awareness of human trafficking/ or I would by a big house for my family in orchard park New York my friends dream location

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

So your leaving your friend to go to her dream location

Best Answer

Oh sory for not making that clear my friends parents took me i am apart of their family now

Best Answer

Put the majority of the one lump sum check into wealth management and leave some money to play around with. Retire from the internet and travel the country for a while.

Best Answer

I thinking I would totally do the same but first I would go on my trip just to have time to think serious about my investment and management of this good luck.......

Best Answer

A churro.

Best Answer

I Would Buy My Mom, A Good Divorce Lawyer!

Best Answer

I would pay back my parents for all the money they have spent on me over my life, and put the rest in a bank account.

Best Answer

A private island where I can get a break from people.

Best Answer

They probably need a break from you.

Best Answer

I've wanted the same thing since I was a kid. Great minds think alike!!!

Best Answer

Underpants after I pee'd myself with excitement ;)

Best Answer

Complete treatment of the complications of cancer treatment at MD Anderson in Texas for my friend whose quality of life is poor after his life was saved.

Best Answer

I'm tearing up... You sound like an amazing person xo

Best Answer

I would do something to help someone in need because I know what it feels like to not have anything and have no hope so to give that to someone else would be amazing

Best Answer

Same here!

Best Answer

i would buy my financial freedom to nvr answer to anyone ever again

Best Answer

Freedom from debt!

Best Answer

2013 Winnebago Adventurer

Best Answer

I will buy my close friend who is bed ridden a motorised bed so that he will be able to sit up and also equipment to make it easier to move him on to a wheel chair.

Best Answer

After paying off mine and my gfs student loans, I would buy her an engagement ring

Best Answer

A ticket to America

Best Answer

another lottery ticket

Best Answer

My mother a house

Best Answer

I would buy a house somewhere warm. For my family and I to enjoy the holidays togeather.

Best Answer

world tour

Best Answer

I would most likely give 10 percent to "The Mission" which feeds the poor in our country. That is the first order of business.

Best Answer