Question of the Day

it was for a sex shop it was a picture of a cucumber and it said stop vegetable abuse. lol

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

NO text and driving billboard, with a text number to text to for more information.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

dznt mean u txt 2 it while ur drivng...so sorry, not fnny.

Best Answer

The irony isn't lost on me. Even if you didn't text the number right away you would have to write it down while driving haha.

Best Answer

haha i see that one all the time

Best Answer

"Hi Steven,<br />
Do I have your attention now?<br />
I know all about her, you dirty, sneaky,<br />
immoral, unfaithful, poorly-educated slimeball.<br />
Everything's caught on tape.<br />
Your (soon-to-be-ex) Wife,<br />
Emily<br />
p.s. I paid for this billboard from OUR joint bank account."<br />
EDIT: Here is a link to see the actual billboard: http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-02-01/news/31011852_1_billboard-radio-show-ryan-seacrest

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

WOW!!!..LOL!!....u REALLY pissd HER off!..lol

Best Answer

Seen that on the internet somewhere. Truth is, it actually was real!

Best Answer

Oh yes, one of my favorites. :)

Best Answer

Ouch. Good for her for busting him.

Best Answer

It's on top of a dinner, gas station along route 3 in Mass. It says, "Eat here, and get Gas"

Best Answer

LMAO!!

Best Answer

I have that one in my collection .

Best Answer

LOL im not forgetin tht 1

Best Answer

not a billboard - but in the window of a discount clothing shop, "underwear half off"

Best Answer

Always keep your eyes on the road.

Best Answer

Free Parking ...Prices may Vary

Best Answer

"Trust us" by some political party

Best Answer

for a tv ariel co it said satisfaction with every erection

Best Answer

welcome to branxton we have 2 cemetaries and no hospitals drive carefully.. i'm sure its on google images...http://www.flickr.com/photos/40804290@N06/4039013786/

Best Answer

WINWINWINWIN

Best Answer

There used to be a big billboard on the way into Chch, with a picture of a kid eating an icecream and it said "Have a cone in Christchurch"

Best Answer

when all else fails follow the instructions . (and a picture of the bible)

Best Answer

Seriously...an outline of a person like a crime scene and the ad said "Someone has to clean up the mess" and a cleaning crew number. Creepy but hilarious. Gotta love Chicago!

Best Answer

Jesus is watching you.. posted by an adult video store x)

Best Answer

Dunno if this counts but i once seen a billiard sign for a gym and right under t one for McDonalds lol

Best Answer

lol you lose weight and then gain again soooo whats the point in a gym mmembership (sarcasm) why not get a McDonald's membership

Best Answer

furnural home Drive Carefully We Can Wait............

Best Answer

The lighted billboard for, "PLEASE GO ONLINE TO iCARLY.COM" that turned into "PEE ON CARL"

Best Answer

Any one that talks about the dangers of distracted driving. Seriously??!!

Best Answer

dnt EVEN tell me Y'VE nevr done it!!..lol

Best Answer

Outside a dry cleaners. They had no i's left, so the decided to substitute and L, but they only had capital Ls left, so they used one of those, and then the misspelled suits, putting the L before the u. So, instead of 2suits for $10, it said 2sLuts for $10, extra pants for $2

Best Answer

There was a billboard in my hometown just last month that was pretty funny. It had a close-up of a tiger kitty with green eyes and it said, "Every morning my human shaves off his face fur... He's funny like that."

Best Answer