One of my funniest ones was: My sister was living away and we were talking on the phone while she had a guy friend over. She put him on the phone and he started telling really funny, slightly racist jokes. Dont get too PC, dont get mad at me, everyone think they're funny sometimes...So me and my sister are SO pale and white, and after letting him go on and on, my sister screams, "you d!ck, she's my half sister and half black...!" Man was he quiet and did hishis face turn red I'm told... Good any good ones?? Dumb@ss remarks or jokes?Heehee
seamoss seamoss 36-40, F 4 Answers Jul 19, 2012

What has 100 teeth and keeps back the incredible HULK? MY ZIPPER XD

Best Answer

Kids say the darndest truth at times , While riding the bus I ask a youngster if he liked his bus ride with his Mum , He said No , Why I asked him , Because when we get to my uncles to stay over night I don't get to sleep with my Mum .

Best Answer

Ah-nothing like a good child-molester-y joke in the morning...lol Poor thing!

Best Answer

Ah you missed the point entirely , Mum is with uncle overnight thus the boy is without mum

Best Answer

Once I remember, among a group of friends I said, "I think.......", they all started laughing hysterically.

Best Answer