Years ago.... One teenage thought he was being smart by getting a into the ice cream. However, it was a box of lard. The look on his face was priceless. I never laughed so hard in my life.LOL!
laceset34 laceset34 36-40, F 7 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Working in a lumberyard a lady came in with a piece of 2x4 about 2 feet long ... she said her husband sent her into town for a 3 ft piece of lumber ... if I had any scraps laying around ... I said no problem ... I'll just put the piece of lumber she brought in onto our "lumber stretcher" ... I took the 2x4 out of her hands ... went back ... turned on some machines and came back and handed her a 3 ft piece of 2x4 .... the look on her face she wasn't sure if she had the same piece of lumber or not and never asked any questions ... just said thank you and left

Best Answer

I had people lined up to knock down my 'plywood card house' . They were actually wanting to pay me to be the person to knock it down:O

Best Answer

Some guy turned beat red and started screaming during a meeting. He turned red BEFORE he started screaming.

Best Answer