Questionator Questionator 26-30 64 Answers May 9, 2012

Question of the Day

I don't know but I think the silliest thing I've seen on EP is the question of the day not being spelled correctly.

I believe you meant to say "What's the funniest THING you've read on a post-it note?" (not think) Why people refuse to proofread is beyond me.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

This tells you how much EP really cares about this website. Shame on you EP!

Best Answer

You've been downsized. Please see admin for details.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

1. Quart Ziplocks

2. Tomatoes

3. Taco Shells

4. Your Daughter is Awesome. Give her all your money!

5. Romaine Lettuce

My 13 yr old was writing down '4 things I have to remember for tonight' as I dictated while driving.

I laughed when I actually looked at the list later on.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Sounds like something my 14 year old would do. Kids are amazing aren't they?

Best Answer

Are our kids related? LOL

Best Answer

:D Indeed

Best Answer

I wonder~ :P

Best Answer

Yes. We are quite amazing

Best Answer

I definitely didn't disagree with my awesome girl. But I gave her $90, lol, that was all I had on me :) I'm sure you are awesome too *high fives you* ~

Best Answer

Tell her you get to pick which 4 of the 5 to do

Best Answer

lol~

Best Answer

In case of an emergency please call this Number ......And leave a Message .

Best Answer

i cant leave post-it-notes around my appartment my other half thinks it is God leaving him messages

Best Answer

i am in the oven your dinner is at the shops

Best Answer

Girlfriend called me and told me when I get back to read the note on the fridge. It said stick it to me.

Best Answer

hilarious your avi...SHticky ;}

Best Answer

My own. If I ever unexpectedly die, my family will come here and think I was turning into the 'unibomber' with all my bizarre notes. My memory sucks -my notes sometimes don't even make sense to me anymore>>>lol...organized madness...

Best Answer

It was stuck on a can of Red Bull in the fridge. So when you opened the fridge you saw this can with the post it reading: "leave it alone, it think its tough". Was hallarious!

Best Answer

Stop wasting post-it notes!

Best Answer

saw it on a car window , "next time you dont leave room for me to get my car out , why dont you leave a can opener so i can get out !

Best Answer

If a man says something in the woods and there are no women around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Best Answer

My friends car was a little bomb... One day we were running late and parked it on a slight hill.

When we returned we found that it had rolled down the hill and sitting sideways on the grass.

It turned out that the car had rolled down the hill and blocked someone in...It was a small car, so they found a way to move it onto the the grass area to get out.. An abusive post it was stuck on the windscreen ending with..."May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your arm pits!" We wet ourselves laughing that day!

Best Answer

To do list:

....

3. make sandwich

WTF, I gots a woman for that!!!

Best Answer

think? how about spell check

Best Answer

Please see me, it's very important (no name)

Best Answer

"Do not read this!"

Or

Salad

Batteries

Vibrator

Vagisil

Donuts

Baywatch box set

3/4 inch screws

Wood glue.

Meat (any kind)

Best Answer

"DO NOT EAT". Then I took it off and ignored it.

Best Answer

ICUP..posted on the toilet paper x)

Best Answer

Dear Mr Wilson, after through investigation by our staff...it seems we are unable to locate your balls..................however new golf balls can be purchased in the clubhouse.

Best Answer