Questionator Questionator 26-30 88 Answers Sep 4, 2010

Question of the Day

I've been round the world many times. I've never felt further from home though than when my father died and I was across the ocean in a combat zone.

Best Answer

I can relate. It was not my father, but my great grandmother (I missed seeing her while on leave, even though she wanted to see me0, and I was in the tall grass of Viet Nam.

Best Answer

Your kidding. F U K off with your best question EP. Why insult ?/..

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

One can't be "fur" from home, only far...<br />
FYI -- Anytime a sentence or question deals with literal DISTANCE -- use FARTHER, not further.<br />
Hope you're not offended by my pointing this out -- it's a pet peeve of mine, which makes it really MY problem, but I'm trusting that you are a person who wants to learn and grow and therefore will be grateful for the information rather than offended.<br />
That said, as far as the heavens are from earth because I'm really only a visitor here.

Best Answer

What really gets me is that (at least on my end) I have spell check., and even then, people post comments and questions with horrific spelling. Bad grammar although offensive also I can understand what with the dismal state of our education system

Best Answer

I don't think our poor education system (America is where I am) is a decent excuse for poor grammar. You are suppose to self-educate in your free time. Not rely on school only. Those that use very poor grammar tend to be the people who didn't give a flying flip about school. The education system didn't fail them. They failed themselves.

Best Answer

93 Million Miles.thats the distance to our local 24/7 Moon,I have always been a dreamer !

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

From California to Washington D.C.

Best Answer

I was living in Texas but moved to the Phillipines.

Best Answer

ive been as far as my packet of breadcrumbs will last.

Best Answer

Not far enough from the hearts.

Best Answer

Rome. And Rome isn't that far away from home. ;D

Best Answer

Half way around the world

Best Answer

Well, since I've moved all over the place I can't give you any exact distance. But I currently live in Missouri, moved here from the Tampa Bay area of Florida last, and I have been all the way to Corpus Christi, Texas.<br />
"Home" is pretty much something I take with me when I go.

Best Answer

Hawaii, no idea how far it was, but its a really long way.

Best Answer

Home: New York. Place - Australia. When I felt most far from home - 1st gay experience.

Best Answer

23 hours flight! Don't know in miles, but it's Grand Canyon, for a holiday. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Best Answer

Over the moon when seeing my first born......

Best Answer

England.. What a trip.. lol

Best Answer

13000 Km.

Best Answer

I've been to the Netherlands, in an experience I would repeat in a minute. I was treated like a prince, and the non-musical tours were as much fun as the singing, which is why I went. Lovely people, willing to help you learn what little one can learn in two weeks of the language.

Best Answer

1000 miles away

Best Answer

i was a long haul flight attendant so i went as far as i could, i guess norther uk is as far from australia as i could get?

Best Answer