Greench Greench 22-25, F 19 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

I try not to watch "gross" videos.

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

one of those fear factor shows they laid down in a pile of rats. ugh i was like, nah i don't need 50,000 that much.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, lol. I wouldn't do that either....

Best Answer

A Honey Boo Boo video.

Best Answer

I don't know who that is and I don't want to. Lol

Best Answer

toilet lovers

Best Answer

adult web site where the lady is covered with crap and she is eating it and the guy who sucks his own penis

Best Answer

:o

Best Answer

exactlly who wants to eat someone elses **** with corn or what ever thats straight up sick! at first i thought it was chocolate pudding but no way

Best Answer

I was watching a video on you tube about evil in this world and its causes,not a gross type of video(which I have no time for)and it showed one poor creature with a wire on a pole being forced past rows of dead animals,already killed.The fear in that creature will never leave my memory.

Best Answer

Poor creature. That's very cruel....

Best Answer

look up blackheads on youtube, there's this one indian doctor that pops them for people who went like ten years without washing there face, there like THICK dirt maggots coming out there noses, it still haunts me......

Best Answer

Ewww, seen "normal" ones but not ones that have been kept for ten years! Lol, gross....

Best Answer

dont EVER look it up, they dont even look like blackheads after that long, they look like moles. and the doctor who does it, is kinda creepy, he seems way to into it.......

Best Answer

Whoa....

Best Answer

How some Arabian guy was cutting head and arms and legs and making suffer one drunk man.

Best Answer

I've seen something like that. Very bad people....

Best Answer

Luckily enough I haven't seen many gross videos.

There was one where they were bursting a spot, and a massive, thick, pasty line of pus was coming out and it continued to stream out like toothpaste for 2 whole minutes. Massive pile on his back.

Best Answer

That's disgusting. Is that on you tube?

Best Answer

Oh yeah, I think I've seen that.

Best Answer

I think it was, or it might have been on a website.
Why, you want a link? ;D

Best Answer

Watching a video that made me actually think I watched someone die/get kiled until I evaluated it... What amounts to that?

Best Answer

The grossest I've seen is a video where two people were tortured to death. I am guilty of watching it, haunted me for weeks.... :/

Best Answer

Two girls 1 cup.

Best Answer

you all guyz are gross

Best Answer

Haven't seen a gross video?

Best Answer

saw once a man eating raw fish for 1 week i couldnt eat.. lol

Best Answer

Poor you. I was going to say something similar but you'll get grossed out....lol, so maybe not. :-)

Best Answer

try lol i need to get diet this week

Best Answer

Welll, lol...there was this guy, I think a chef that likes to eat living things/animals....and he ate a frog's heart, gross part is that the frog's heart was still beating. X(

Best Answer