BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 14 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Community

My ex boyfriend and I were in a huge fight, and I was desperate to get us back on good terms. There was an assembly, and I stood up, took the microphone, went to the middle of the gym filled with hundreds of kids and said, "Kiefer, I'm sorry for being a *****."

then I sat down and it was awkwardly quiet.

Then everyone started clapping.

It felt pretty good.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

It sounds like a moment in a 80s-90s comedy.

Best Answer

It felt like a sitcom

Best Answer

Giving up the life I have to move to another state with a man I have fallen in love with over the internet. Don't worry....my life sucks anyhow, so if it works out, it will be a bonus!

Best Answer

When I was a kid, I took on a group of about 6 dudes who were trying to steal her bike

Best Answer

Awww

Best Answer

I was fearless back then lol. I thought life was just like in the movies, but as it happens I did manage to scare them off

Best Answer

That's really cute

Best Answer

Hmmm, Let's see, The gutsiest thing would probably have to be walking up to a very beautiful complete stranger and introducing myself. That is a tough one for me I can be very introverted.

Best Answer

I stood up to 3 big, tough men for love just yesterday. I heard them talking and they were saying that you werent fit to live with pigs. I went right up to them, looked them in the eyes and told them that you were, too!

I love you BB! Good night...

Best Answer

Gnight and sweet dreams!

Best Answer

Flew to India without telling anyone in my family and eloped there. Most of my family is quite conservative and religious (Baptists) and I knew they would never approve of me marrying a Hindu. So I didn't tell them until after we were married.

Best Answer

Drove halfway across country to meet up with a girl I'd met online

Best Answer

drove 85 miles for what turned out to be a waste of time. i'd still do it again though, so long as next time i get what i went there for.

Best Answer

I notified authorities when my friend was EXTREMELY suicidal. Because I turned her in, she got the help that she very badly needed, but she wouldn't speak to me for over a year for betraying her trust. But I told her I'd rather have an angry friend than a dead one.

Best Answer

Take someone back

Best Answer

Nothing.

Best Answer

Hmmm...

Best Answer

I survived a drug deal gone very wrong.

Best Answer

Whoa!

Best Answer

Hey my girl needed her smoke.

Best Answer

Introduce two people who were too shy to meet themselves on their own.

Best Answer