storywriter2 storywriter2 46-50 19 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

Daycare. You may laugh, but it's stressful to be responsible for the lives of kids. Especially when they're 4 & under.

Best Answer

I worked in daycare for a couple years. At one point I had to refuse to work in the 3 year old room. Those kids drove me nuts! I would have quit but luckily they just moved to the infant room.

Best Answer

So fortunate, my mom had a home daycare for 10 years. Those were some of the hardest summers, haha.

Best Answer

a few yeas ago-living in the woods and working with 30 sled dogs and 15 greenhoses

Best Answer

Trying to make a life with a psycho. He was immature and psycho, with tons of baggage he put in my face every day.

Best Answer

The hardest job iv ever done was trying to find a job and help support my mother while we were homeless.

Best Answer

Paving roads. I really didn't like the travel or<br />
the people. Most of the guys were either<br />
foreign or excons.

Best Answer

When I was in training to be a dispatcher I thought it was the hardest thing . Learning all that I needed to know while adjusting to a new way of thinking and talking to people, hearing thing I could have never imagined, and having the trainer from hell. I am very proud to have succeeded, it was rough.

Best Answer

Living, it's life!

Best Answer

firing an employee

Best Answer

exams

Best Answer

One summer job, I was working for a farmer...Shoveling crap and feeding the animals...man, they stunk!

Best Answer

taking a public speaking class. mainly because i have selective mutism. basically one of the hardest things to do is to go through something that your body does everything in its power to stop you from doing.

Best Answer

my university exam

Best Answer