warriortears warriortears 22-25 16 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Parenting & Family

nobody solves problems [except in the technical, mathematical sense] - we only come to terms with them and move up to considering a higher problem

Best Answer

Finding a high quality woman with really low standards. Not yet.

Best Answer

How to make her love me, or deal with it if i cant.

No, i havent solved it.

Best Answer

I've faced many hard things in life and have overcome all of them so far. Vietnam, six close encounters with death outside the war, three months in a coma and being transgender. I just ride the river

Best Answer

Asking myself the right questions, not lying to myself and forgiving myself for my transgressions. Yes, I have to a very large degree

Best Answer

Being poor and hungry. Turning into a monster by my anger...

Best Answer

getting a job and keeping it, so that i can save money to move out of my parents house and support myself without anyones help. i just lost my job and it completely blindsided me, i am so shocked and i can't believe i have to go through this job search and the stress yet again.

Best Answer

I will tell you aftrer my life is over.

ok, Not old enough to move out of my parents huose, freedom!

Best Answer

Opiate addiction. And yes, I don't even think about it anymore.

Best Answer

Your avatar is half the riddle actually. What side is alive.... the green side.. or the root side. They both look similar

Best Answer

My rough divorce, Yes I have overcame

Best Answer