Tolerate being in Kuwait during Ramadan

Best Answer

Watch my dog of about 10 years get put down. I was holding her face in my hands and looking into her eyes while it happened. She was staring back at me.

Best Answer

wake up in the morning

Best Answer

Come out speaking.I am quite an introvert.

Best Answer

bury my 1st wife,,, my college sweetheart,,, that took me,,, well took a long time,,, leave it at that

Best Answer

Get through my kid's first year. She had colic and screamed every waking moment for four months. She wouldn't sleep unless I held her. I was getting 2-3 hours of sleep per night for months and I wasn't doing well!

Best Answer

Asking for the DNR order for my mom earlier this month

Best Answer

still trying to get that one figured out

Best Answer

The first two days of my first king crab season.

Best Answer

attend my son's funeral

Best Answer

yea, it was very difficult, I hate to talk about it but it was definately the hardest experience in my life.

Best Answer

Physically? Get out of bed this morning. Emotionally? Drag my newly dead dog across my yard so she wouldn't get rained on.

Best Answer

My masters thesis is def. One

Best Answer

Fire somebody.

Best Answer

granite

Best Answer

well the hardest thing i ever had to do or i should say have to do is happening this week i have to tell my mom this week and dad in oct that i am consitering seeking a guardian this is a leap of faith for me and one of fear vary much in some ways ones i start the prosses i can not stop it my self that is i fear cos i do not know the judge i do not know if they find me in need of one who they will appoint if that person would or is a good guardian but most of all i fear not knowing what the judge would do i mean you could go in seeking a limmitted guardianship and have a judge deside to put you under a full as in plenary guardianship wich would ***** me of dam near all but the most meaningles of rights and no mater what form if the judge dose find you in need of one and grants the guardianship now your bank your docters your famly anyone who has any inportence that helps you in any way with serves or has a big role in your life that you may not want to know that as far as the state and the USA sees you your not a person by name evin to the law and goverment your new tiettall your new status what your state and the courts know you as how they refer to you as is not a person ones a court appoints a guardian for you your now the ward to the courts your a ward of the court to anyone who deals with you or your guardian you are your guardian's ward and to the rest your looked at like by meny the way some used to look at anyone with a dissabillty back in the day they walk in to a room and say they are all retards it took a long time to get the respect of us with dissabilltys well a lot of peeps look at wards like we use to look at those who have dissabilltys and if the court find you need a guardian you have to prove why you still do not need one if you do not want a guardian anymore to the judge for the most part thats vary hard to do guardians are ment to help but not all do in the end of it your at the mercy of the court and what the guardian feels is in your best interest the hardest thing i ever have to do is addmit and seek a guardian and become a ward of the court talk about the trueth hurts!

Best Answer