toebird toebird 31-35 8 Answers Sep 17, 2011

I text my sweetie throughout her work day because she could be in with a patient and I don't want to disturb her, so I text a lot. I probably send between 400 to 600 a month which includes texts to friends and for work.

Best Answer

The most texts I've ever sent in a month was around 900. I was in a long distance relationship so I was burning through my texts and minutes.

Best Answer

2 to 3000 A month when I was texting my now wife when we separated and living in different counties

Best Answer

Oh geez. I lost count.

Best Answer

i reacived on average from a girl friend 50 aday and 20 phone calls aday lol times that by 30 it all adds up<br />
THATS WHAT YOU CALL A TEX PEST

Best Answer

I think, its like with people who give out lots of present. The once who give, are generally the once who like to receive. I am a 'text pest' myself. I love getting them as much as I like to send them. ...so far I don't feel comfortable to disclose how many I send a month! lol! You all made me feel guilty, so far...

Best Answer

Two

Best Answer

The most was 1500.

Best Answer

I usually send about 20-30 a day, that adds up to around 700 per month

Best Answer