me it was $4.62 hour but it was only for 6 months. Minimum wage at the time was $3.72 an hour
aquarius3 aquarius3 61-65 26 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Community

on an hourly basis? $35.09

Best Answer

$21.57 an hour. I couldn't bleeding believe it either. Only had that job for a few weeks. Man.

Best Answer

13 dollars a hour

Best Answer

$1,600 for two days work.

Best Answer

I don't think sharing salary information makes a lot of sense. You wouldn't know what the person's job was .. or how long they had it .. where they live, etc. The numbers will really mean very little.

Best Answer

70$/ hour as a private medical patient transporter

Best Answer

£1400/week

Best Answer

It wasn't what I wanted and yes it was okay. At least someone works and gets by.

Best Answer

When I was working freelance as a Graphic designer, I was on 350 a day at the very least.<br />
Now......<br />
It's all about job satisfaction apparently

Best Answer

Highest was $250/hour .... when I was consulting ... that was a great contract .... normal ranged between $60/hr and $100/hr ....

Best Answer

My wage when I retired was $27.00 per, plus 1 1/2 wage for overtime, plus benefits. This was a skilled trades wage rate. It was a result if months of technical training, beginning in the military, updated periodicly. I am nothing special. Anyone could have done it.

Best Answer

$300/day as a bank courior

Best Answer

Funny, I haven't made a wage in 20 some years. Actually needed to calculate, because I had no idea what I make per hour. Most of my bills are monthly, so I view things in that context. But with salary and bonuses it is about $90/hr. Wow that sure beats my first job where I made $3.35/hr at Taco Bell. Funny thing is I don't feel 30 times richer.

Best Answer

I was making $35 per hour (roughly) doing tiling....I was paid per job, but it worked out to be about that...

Best Answer

$8.50 an hour..... 4 years back

Best Answer

i was billed at $375 an hour for a while. The company got 60% off the top.

Best Answer

$167.15 per hour in consultant fees.

Best Answer