me it was $4.62 hour but it was only for 6 months. Minimum wage at the time was $3.72 an hour
aquarius3 aquarius3 61-65 26 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Community

on an hourly basis? $35.09

Best Answer

$21.57 an hour. I couldn't bleeding believe it either. Only had that job for a few weeks. Man.

Best Answer

13 dollars a hour

Best Answer

$1,600 for two days work.

Best Answer

70$/ hour as a private medical patient transporter

Best Answer

£1400/week

Best Answer

It wasn't what I wanted and yes it was okay. At least someone works and gets by.

Best Answer

When I was working freelance as a Graphic designer, I was on 350 a day at the very least.<br />
Now......<br />
It's all about job satisfaction apparently

Best Answer

Highest was $250/hour .... when I was consulting ... that was a great contract .... normal ranged between $60/hr and $100/hr ....

Best Answer

$300/day as a bank courior

Best Answer

Funny, I haven't made a wage in 20 some years. Actually needed to calculate, because I had no idea what I make per hour. Most of my bills are monthly, so I view things in that context. But with salary and bonuses it is about $90/hr. Wow that sure beats my first job where I made $3.35/hr at Taco Bell. Funny thing is I don't feel 30 times richer.

Best Answer

I was making $35 per hour (roughly) doing tiling....I was paid per job, but it worked out to be about that...

Best Answer

$8.50 an hour..... 4 years back

Best Answer

i was billed at $375 an hour for a while. The company got 60% off the top.

Best Answer

$167.15 per hour in consultant fees.

Best Answer