Let's put it this way, the vast majority might not get into mensa. ( Don't yell at me maybe people are just pretending to be dumb)
wingeyes wingeyes 31-35, F 22 Answers May 20 in Community

They are still trying to complete the survey.

Best Answer

Yeah, that's it! Pretending to be dumb. Some do it so masterfully!

Best Answer

Oh, and the average sense of humor ain't so great either!

Best Answer

lol right? Shesh. It's like no one gets sarcasm

Best Answer

I fear we live in a tragedy saturated, humorless world, oh great wingeyes . . .

Best Answer

sad sad sad. Or how people take things personally

Best Answer

About the same as a baboons.

Best Answer

guess would should pass out the Bananas huh? lol

Best Answer

A yenta told me not to get into any mensa,lol.

Best Answer

I got my mensa papers in highschool and then bam..... Started smoking ganji. Weird thing Mensa in Spanish means dumb( feminine)

Best Answer

hahaha depende del pais

Best Answer

Ranges from high to wow just wow

Best Answer

I have an IQ of 110-115

Best Answer

Average ? Somewhere between 90 and 100

Best Answer

Your MENSA registration number is......?

Best Answer

It's a joke, mainly because a lot of ppl on here lack common sense, believe anything and have horrible writing mistakes. But I am not really thinking everyone here is dumb

Best Answer

I'm in Mensa xD well, qualified. Didn't pay dues yet for "official" membership.<br />
Average IQ of EP? Reverse that of my digits. What I tested and what my actual IQ would be is 30pts off cuz I took the test in the worst possible conditions. xD still got in. I tested 136, but given that I come off as late twenties to people often, I'd say 160 isn't too far fetched (also given what I've done and all).

Best Answer

Higher for the women than the men I'd say. And IQ seems to correlate positively with age out here as well.

Best Answer

Possibly, though I find that the people who ask these sorts of questions on EP aren't any more intelligent than the people they're speaking of.

Best Answer

Sure. But man... it's just... really maybe it isn't intelligence but the spelling mistakes, the lack of common sense, how gullible people are , etc

Best Answer

Spelling mistakes can have a number of causes. Keep in mind, english isn't everyone's first language. Common sense is something lacking everywhere anymore, and it's somewhat sad.

Best Answer

Sure. But let's face it most of the experiences really aren't elevating conversations. It's just all about sex. It's become a borderline **** site.

Best Answer

It was always like that. The difference is they took away the mature section and it spilled all over the rest of the site. Takes two seconds to block pervs, and your original point was about intellect and spelling mistakes, not perversion.

Best Answer

Most people here I've talked to who've mentioned their IQ say they're something like 170 or 180. People on the internet REALLY like to inflate their IQ.

Best Answer

mine is 45.. whats yours?

Best Answer

141

Best Answer

Lower than the average room temperature, for sure.

Best Answer

In Celsius.

Best Answer

whats yours?

Best Answer

I think I have gotten significantly dumber by being here still lol. or a glutton for punishment.

Best Answer

lmao !

Best Answer

See? You can take a joke. Shesh why can people not read sarcasm?!

Best Answer

I'm laughing because many a times stupidity is infectious. I tend to acquire it when low IQ people are around :D

Best Answer

I agree. And bear in mind some people use ahem not their brain on here.

Best Answer

lol ! Couldnt agree more. I wish there's a purge button somewhere.

Best Answer

OOOh i want that so badly , esp for the spammers, the attention ****** , the oversexed teens, the pedos and the diaper ppl

Best Answer

and the exhibitionists with very very distasteful profile avatars and albums.

Best Answer

Lol yes. Wayyy too much information. I am afraid to open albums now. Lol all mine are like photos from FB. I finally had to make them private because some of the comments on my pics made me feel kinda icky.

Best Answer

Tragic indeed. I would love to come by a sensible conversation now and then but most i get in my inbox, i block straight after the very first message.

Best Answer