Passionateheartman Passionateheartman 46-50, M 19 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

He took me back

Best Answer

Gave me encouragement when I was feeling low.

Best Answer

Helped me pull myself together again by believing in me and treating me with the utmost kindness and gentleness...

Best Answer

Sorry, can't think of anything

Best Answer

Some people helped me when I get sick at class. They are very kind. Some are my friends and some are I don't know. But they helped me and I am very thankful for them.

Best Answer

there have been several times in my life when someone did something selfless and kind for me... but the one thing i will NEVER forget and always remember like yesterday was this... when i got kicked out of my house at the age of 16 by my sister while my parents were away, i got kicked out without any shoes on my feet and just wearing a tank top and shorts in the middle of winter at like 11 at night... i walked about 40 minutes to get to a building where i knew some friends lived to find a place to sleep.. after about 40 minutes, i still had a good 20 minutes to walk.. i cried the whole time and my feet were bleeding and hurt because i didnt have shoes and i was walking on iced-over gravel (very painful) ... then all of a sudden i felt something touching my shoulders .. a man walked up behind me and was putting his coat over my shoulders without even asking because he saw that i was crying and was not in good condition.. then, again, without asking he picked me up in his arms (my back resting on one arm and my legs on the other) and asked me where i was going.. i told him the building number and without hesitation he carried me for those next 20 minutes all the way to the building and made sure i got inside and had a place to sleep.. the next morning i woke up and found his number in my shorts pocket.. it said the number and also said that if i needed any help to call him.. i dont know his name or who he is.. but he is an angel

Best Answer

Telling me the truth

Best Answer

Gave birth to me.

Best Answer

My wife said yes.

Best Answer