Questionator Questionator 26-30 95 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

I don't think it is in the Christmas spirit to brag about kind deeds you may have performed.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Totally agree.. You should do them to make yourself feel good and to know your helping others.. Bragging or talking about it isn't necessary..

Best Answer

Isn't the point to do good deeds in silence...without fanfare? And why "during the holidays"? I agree with garvan...totally.

Best Answer

I tried helping a homeless guy. He robbed me -.-

Best Answer

I tried to give a homeless guy food.....he complained

Best Answer

Graced them with my presence.

Best Answer

Well... I didn't do it personally... but my wife's mom gave birth to her right on Christmass! Isn't that nice of her?!

Best Answer

when i was up north. during the winter in December i would go out at night to all the elderly's houses while they slept and would shovel there snow for them. i would also shovel snow for the women who had kids and no one else to help out. i dont brag about this and i have never told anyone about this but if inspires you to do something helpful this would be very good Hare Krishna. PS good deeds should happen all year around.

Best Answer

That is so nice, I can't believe it. Wow. That is just such a good thing to do.

Best Answer

You are blessed.

Best Answer

I only do what i can for others this is what God asked of us i am simply hoping to be able to serve. thank you

Best Answer

I sent a check for $1,000,000 to my favorite charity.<br />
I hope they won't be too unhappy when it bounces.<br />
It is, after all, the thought that counts!

Best Answer

That was funny.

Best Answer

I squeezed a kid out. I could have just left her in there.

Best Answer

If someone needs help, I try to help them, regardless of the time of year. I remember doing good deeds but I honestly don't remember the season they were done in.

Best Answer

Smile at them in the shopping centres when everyone is getting frazzled. It's amazing what a smile can do. :)

Best Answer

Uhm, I guess give someone a free pet that people are selling for 300-500

Best Answer

I often do kind deeds Christmas or not.

Best Answer

If I tell you, it would be for pride and that's not the point of the nice thing. Who remembers what they did for someone over what someone did for them?

Best Answer

Well this year at the moment since I am not into the holidays at all I have tried to keep myself out of everyone's way that wants to celebrate and enjoy the holidays. I don't want to rain on their parade.

Best Answer

I am exactly like you this year too! Staying out of everyone's way! It's better to be alone then with bad company.

Best Answer

I begged the Big High Mucky Mucks at EP not to fire the Questionator because she's too inept to do anything else.

Best Answer

I didn't rob someone's Xmas tree

Best Answer

Wish them well without expecting anything in return.

Best Answer

Let them buy me gifts.

Best Answer

I try to help people in need all year long , I never expect any thing in return. If someone is down and out I might buy them a meal or help them find the professional help they need.

Best Answer

smoke them out

Best Answer

Didn't do anything for them and I feel bad. I did plan to buy presents for terminal ill children in hosp but never got round to it. I will try again next year because I promised God I would do it.

Best Answer

dont wait till next year. do it next week. they wont care if its Christmas day or not,just that you cared enough. this is my opinion

Best Answer