Questionator Questionator 26-30 374 Answers Apr 8 in Community

Question of the Day

Not killed them. <br />
People are stupid.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Your a person your just called yourself stupid

Best Answer

You're **

Best Answer

See what I meant?

Best Answer

You funny.

Best Answer

Emaycee THANK YOU. I hate people misspelling that ****.

Best Answer

!

Best Answer

maybe not... maybe he's an alien ;)

Best Answer

She*

I'm an alien girl. Yes. (Kendrick Lamar reference)

Best Answer

lol :D

Best Answer

Some people just take it too seriously ;)

Best Answer

agreed lol

Best Answer

You are right, especially the grammar Nazi's (as my husband and I call them). We are online, NOT at a job interview or turning in a paper. Who cares!

Best Answer

i was going to type this as soon as i read the question...

Best Answer

I lost count of all the good things ive done. Nor can I compare them. Oh wait. That's right.. I don't keep track. It feels kind of lame for me to talk about the benevolent actions I've done. Or how I helped others in my life. I don't like to brag. Or make people see me as some kind of hero. I just like to keep my good deeds to myself. It's more sacred that way. Feels a lot cooler when I'm silent about it. <br />
But my blessings to all people who mention the good things they've done not in the way to brag, but to show people that there are good people out there!!!!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I agree with you. I think if we show off and tell people around what good deeds I have done; do not keep our deeds pure anymore.

Best Answer

Right ! Fueling ego by bragging about your deeds is so opposite to kindness.

Best Answer

You are totally bragging about how you don't brag about your philanthropy because you are so much better than those who like to be acknowledged for being generous...soooo heady of you brah...

Best Answer

Well said. I wish I said it like that. Smart man you are sir.

Best Answer

Lot more sacred that way. Yep. With you.

Best Answer

white knighting...gimme a break

Best Answer

Totally agree HandsomeRocker. Braggers in my extensive experience prove themselves to be rather empty people looking for gratification wherever and whenever they can get it. At the same time however, people should never be left in doubt that there is still good out there. Top marks in my book

Best Answer

If someone asks, I see nothing wrong with saying what it was; that is not bragging, that is answering a question.

Best Answer

My husband and I do not do the good deeds to brag, we do them because they feel good and it feels even more awesome letting people know we actually had enough money or items to help someone else who is less fortunate or more in need than ourselves. Has nothing to do with ego. It lets others know that there are more good people out there and to not give up on humanity.

Best Answer

It's not bragging if you answer a question like that.

Best Answer

Then y even respond to the post silly lmao

Best Answer

Bragging and sharing each others stories are totally different

Best Answer

The only reason to tell is to show others what is possible.

Best Answer

When I was little, I used my spending money to feed a poor man. I remember his smile and honestly, that was the best gift I've ever gotten. :)

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

That's very kind of you, it feels great helping someone who needs it. Why give money to charity's that only give 30% of the profit to the poor when we can help the poor like this? (No need to answer that) :)

Best Answer

I agree it is much better to give money direct to the person who needs it. It appears charities are run for the benefit of the people running them.

Best Answer

And getting to see their reaction is amazing.

Best Answer

Totally agree. My husband and I always say, "why do we have to run to donate to a charity, when we can just up and give the money directly to the charity or someone we know who is in it or needs help.'
Everyone seems to have to make people do things before they will even give money, its ridiculous!

Best Answer

My best friend had cancer when she was 11 and so was i and she had to shave her head bold because her hair was falling out and so to not make her feel lonely , i shaved my head bold too. My hair grows fast so now it is as long as it was before. She survived the cancer but she told me she would have never survived it without me . That made the world to me.

Best Answer

What a wonderful chum you are!:)

Best Answer

Omg.
RESPECT.

Best Answer

Thanks guys :))

Best Answer

I stopped one of my best friends from killing herself.. On multiple occasions. I brought one of my ex's from the darkness of her own life, helping her realize her true potential was there. But most importantly I'm there for those who need me. No matter what has come between us in the past, I have and always will be there for them, for example my ex told me to **** off but I still told her I was there if I was ever needed

Best Answer

That last line was good.

Best Answer

I wasn't trying to be good, it's just teh flat out truth. I've been abandoned in the past and feel no one should feel that hardship

Best Answer

Respect.

Best Answer

Gave a winning TAB horse racing ticket to someone I barely knew who was down on his luck in a local pub. He cashed it out and instead of gambling it away, he used the money for essentials and paid me back a few weeks later.<br />
Most people would have bet with the money, most likely lost it and never thought of it again. This person turned into one of my best friends.

Best Answer

wow

Best Answer

I don't know if you can call it kind, but I held the hand of a young girl trapped behind the wheel of her car whilst she died.

Best Answer

Holy **** man. Did she hold your hand back? How did you end up doing that?

Best Answer

Yes, she was holding my hand and I tried to reassure her all would be fine whilst they began cutting the car apart, but she passed away before they freed her.

Best Answer

Smile at random people and give them compliments. A recent study shows a person is less likely to suicide if they are appreciated.

Best Answer

they say the leading cause of suicide is loneliness. i think it's also not being seen. a person needs to know they exist and someone cares about them

Best Answer

Yes, not being seen. I've heard that too.

Best Answer

I've done many kind things but I don't think it's right to use them or brag about them in order to win some make believe trophy. Good deeds are reward enough

Best Answer

It's okay for people to share and inspire others who may or may not have a history of showing kindness, particularly to strangers.

Best Answer

I'm a hairstylist, and I love what I do! The kindest thing I've done this year were free haircuts/makeovers for a women's shelter. The women were able to rebuild their confidence to start looking for employment .

Best Answer

There is something really awkward about looking at the kind things I've done for others. It's even more awkward trying to compare them to come up with the 'kindest' thing. Loving actions seem to lose some sparkle when they are advertised. There is a private kind of joy in knowing that another's life was made brighter by something you've done.

Best Answer

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Best Answer

I gave a man whose wife took everything a washer, drier, curtains, bed and a whole house full of furnishings. They were only possessions but for a broken man they meant everything.

Best Answer

Wow, that's amazing. Talk about thick wallets. $$

Best Answer

If I had more than enough to help him why wouldn't I. It was never about the money and I am far from rich.

Best Answer

I heimliched a chocking ******** at a club might of saved her life. Kindest thing lately chased down a Bassett hound on the expressway grabbed it and found owner, the dog did not like it

Best Answer

Ruined a relationship of mine, thus my whole life by backing out of the only relationship that has worked out for me. He deserved better, he deserved a girl, who can love him the way I will never be able to, who can take all his kindness and love, and would never hurt him. So I ended it.. Told him I did not love him. I broke his heart, but now he is happier than he would ever be with me. Not a kind thing in general sense , but certainly the one I am the most proud of.

Best Answer

Hey I hear you! I also ruined a treasured relationship of mine so that this guy can go overseas to further his studies. I knew he can achieve BIG things and deserved much much better than being with me in a small town! Now he really made a name for himself in Japan. Till date... He is the one I LOVED and still love... secretly in my heart all these years! Mt bff always lamented why I wasn't in his limelight (but another girl) yet was with him in his struggling years... Same as you very glad and yet sad I did what I had to do...

Best Answer

I get you. I was deeply in love with a girl I met over the internet and she loved me. But she deserved better than a scumbag like me. So I had to break it off even though it hurt both of us and sent me into depression. I just hope she is better off.

Best Answer

I took in a homeless gay teen who was thrown out of his home for being gay. I supported him for 2 years, and then, when once he had reconciled with his family, he moved home.

Best Answer

He had to **** with you?

Best Answer

in your dreams

Best Answer

gave my hubby gorgeous kiddies....

Best Answer

I listened to a old mans stories the day before he died ( I work in a hospital )

Best Answer

One time I took a poor man who was begging for money (not homeless just financially struggling) to the grocery store and bought him everything he needed. He cried and hugged me and told him I just fed his family for the next few days. Made my night.

Best Answer

who knows. i would be kind of a **** to guess. if i gave to them it was a gift, no need to be praised.

Best Answer

You'd have to ask people who know me. I don't take note of such things.

Best Answer