kinktastic kinktastic 18-21, M 14 Answers Feb 21, 2012

I went into a bar at the age of 18 and was picked up by a 30 something lady who took me to her apartment and her and 8 of her friends tied me face down over an ottoman. They ******** me naked and for the remainder of the night they took turns ******* me in the *** with giant strap on *****. They had put a **** ring on me which as the night went on became very painful as they kept tightening the tie on it. As they were ******* me there was always one sitting in front of me with her ***** forced up into my face. After several hours of continuous *** ******* they started to **** me with two ***** at the same time. At one time during the night they had four feet of **** in my *** and mouth at the same time. At sunrise they tied my hand behind my back and drove me naked to the college dorm I was living in they pushed a 14 inch **** up my *** and strapped it in place. They tied my arms so I was not able to remove the **** from my *** and left me.<br />
You would think this was negatively traumatic for me but I still think of that night and how turned on I was all night. I would gladly go through it again.

Best Answer

Sex on the hood of a Chevy Silverado on I-15 right outside of LasVegas... Sex on bottom level balcony in the front of the Trop broad daylight... Sex in a porta john at the zoo... ummmm.... Sex w my friends NSA while he covered her eyes... Mile high Club x 2... Visited numerous Asian Massage Parlors... ummm....Sex behind huge speakers at a major LA club ... Sex w/ 3 different girls in 24 hr period (all at my house)... Got a BJ for a ride to the bus stop... ummm...I dunno

Best Answer

I once said hi to a girl. I know I'm a bastard

Best Answer

my bf acting like a spanish guy and we had sex in the dark lol

Best Answer

Hhhmmm. Can't say. It's too kinky.

Best Answer

hmmmmmmm not here

Best Answer

i gonna plead the fifth on that one ;) ... thats a kind of question for my other EP account, lol

Best Answer

I rode my bicycle backwards.

Best Answer