Homer Simpson's excuse. My baby beat me up

Best Answer

I can't find my shoes

Best Answer

Wow...had my employee been smart enough...I'm sure she would have used that. LOL

Best Answer

My dad's Co worker said that he got arrested for 2 days. He really did though. Unpaid tickets always get you...

Best Answer

One girl called in saying the previous night she went to a concert, went on the tour band bus after the concert and passed out, woke up in another state with the band and couldn't come in. Another person called in saying they had nothing to wear and had to call out to do laundry.

Best Answer

LOL...laundry...really?

Best Answer

That her grandmother MIGHT die today.

Best Answer

Girl I worked with (well, I did the crossover shift from day to night so had to wait for her to show up to her night shift) used to call out or at least late all the time (got a lot of overtime out of that). Her best to date? Went tubing with friends down a river just outside town, went the wrong way and was late trying to find her way back to the cars. There's only one way down that river.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

There's usually a dead granny involved

Best Answer

Yes indeed,we had an employee once whose poor old granny had a terrible run of misfortune - the worst being that she reportedly died 3 times in less than 5 years

Best Answer

They can have a load of step grannies

Best Answer

Amazing how many relatives they can lose in a span of a week. As I told one girl, who is paying for all these funerals, is there anyone left aside of you to pay for them? I'd try to find a way to get into work if I were you. LOL

Best Answer

I once took 23 sick days in a single year and got away with it. Have you got all day? My excuses were inspired :o)

Best Answer

No...give me your lamest, slacker....LOL

Best Answer

A tile came off my roof and I have to stay here with buckets or I'll lose my rental bond. (I own my house )

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

If I am entitled to paid sick leave, I am going to take it :oD

Best Answer

Going to her grand-child's preschool graduation

Best Answer