Questionator Questionator 26-30 172 Answers Mar 30, 2012

Question of the Day

Age doesn't matter, but common sense does.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Age doesn't matter if the couple love each other; age ain't nothing but a number.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

As long as they're over 18, right?

Best Answer

As others here have said..age doesn't really matter.<br />
I am 6 months older than my husband. But he could have easily been older or younger than me.<br />
But, "What's the largest age gap between two people in a relationship, that you consider appropriate?"<br />
I'd say about 20 years? Yeah, that sounds good.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

5 years!

Best Answer

60 years every hole is a goal, who wants a blonde bimbo with no brains :-)<br />
Ray (uk)

Best Answer

if you are like twenty then it would just be suspicious to see you snuggled up to toothless the ninety year old wonder lol no offense to elderly folks just an observation if you are a rich extremely mature person and a hot anna nicole smith type seems to pick you out of the crowd of super hot dudes then she is prolly bout to jack your bank account ;)

Best Answer

poor Anna may she RIP..no haters i liked Anna, she had to make the best she could out of the life she was dealt...and BTW she never saw a dime from her rich
old dead husband and in the end it was others who took advantage of her...but i agree there are those looking for a meal ticket...as long as it;s not harming me or my family and they are both consenting adults more power to them.. really old men are smart enough to know what young girls want from them and vice versa...to each his own!

Best Answer

I so agree! And you're right darkhuntress,,,.That old dude knew why she was with him and he didn't care, she made him happy!

Best Answer

He cared enough not to leave her a cent???

Best Answer

if both are compatible in all ways and they have mutual trust,love,care and tolerance,then i guess age doesnt matter. but after a certain point,the relationshp may lose itr lustre as the older partner becomes more aged and the younger one gets tempted to people of her agegroup.To stop dis from happening,the couple must always keep their relationship enjoyable and affectionate and new.If they do so,then they are bound to be in love forever.

Best Answer

Whilst age is just a number, I think there's a point at which the age gap becomes a hindrance to the growth of the relationship. For example, if a man/woman in the relationship was +15yrs older, I think it might constitute a big brother/sis and even as far as 'old enough to be your dad/mom' kinda situation.At this point, I feel the wellbeing of the relationship would be questionable as the older person could begin to see the younger one as really young and hence not worthy....

Best Answer

One month max.

Best Answer

Hard for to think a relationship could survive the "I'm old enough to actually be your parent"

Best Answer

Actually, my SO has a daughter who is 6 months older than me. She and i get on very well. yes, there was some weirdness to start with, but these days its great

Best Answer

There are rarely hard and fast answers to anything. The questions you have to ask yourself are does he really love me? Do I love him? Does he have a lot a money? Will he put me in his will? How soon after we get married can I give him a heart attack with my non<x>stop sexual demands? Is he the trusting type that won't notice that I have a 19yearold surfer boy lover on the side? Don't rush into something until you can answer those questions to your satisfaction.

Best Answer

old enough to be in love, young enough to be in love. If you're in love, what's a gap?

Best Answer

Depends on either your race, how wealthy the older person is, how hot the older person is, or if they're just happy together.

Best Answer

Been there done that! I was 37 she was 20 and it was great for awhile but she missed her young friends and left. maybe later in life the age difference would be appropriate.

Best Answer

I have an 8 yr gap and it does make things difficult, however if the man is the older party then I think it's easier.

Best Answer

what about homosexual relationships?

Best Answer

Well then, hell I don't know . LOL When i was with a woman I was the younger person but more mature and responsible by miles.

Best Answer

my mum is married to a guy who is 16 years different, when He was 30 , mum was 46 whcih looking at them they looked similar in age as mum looked young.<br />
now mum is 76yrs and hubby is 60 years , it looks like mother and son , and yes mother feels a little insecure as she is now in the older group and hubby is only 60 yrs, it does make it harder for them even though they do love each other.<br />
just another take on this

Best Answer

As long as your body and mind are mature, age is not a factor.

Best Answer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Half-age-plus-seven-relationship-rule.svg

Best Answer

I agree. I have heard the same thing before but that is for men I thought over the age of 30.

Best Answer

Half of my age (11) plus 7....that's an 18 year age gap. Oddly enough, the man I love more than life itself is 18 years older than me.

Best Answer

Compatibility is far more important than age similarity.

Best Answer

Assuming that the younger person in the relationship is at least 20 then I would say 15 years. That's not to say that it should or would ever be a permanent arrangement. Let's be honest, the majority of relationships including marriages end up being semi-permanent when it's all said and done.

Best Answer