UnderEli UnderEli 41-45, M 13 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Books

MY W0MAN HIS WIFE

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply. This is a question that I don't think needs a best answer. Everyone's taste is different, and I expect these are all good reads. I'm interested in seeing what different people like today, and to hopefully check out your recommendations.

Best Answer

'Living Buddha, Living Christ." It is how the buddhist and deep christianity can interlinct. It is beautiful. Also, "I am America, and So Can You!" By Steven Colbert. Obviously its a little different than the first book. Lol.

Best Answer

No, I reckon the similarity ends in the fact that they're both books. Thanks for your reply, by the way. This is a question that I don't think needs a best answer. Everyone's taste is different, and I expect these are all good reads. I'm interested in seeing what different people like today, and to hopefully check out your recommendations.

Best Answer

Mistborn Trilogy :D

Best Answer

Best Answer

I agree. :] Books are books, no matter what kind they are, someone will always love them ^-^

Best Answer

Arguing With Idiots

Best Answer

I laughed when I read you answer. I've spent too many years doing customer service and could use a refresher like that myself. Thanks for your reply. This is a question that I don't think needs a best answer. Everyone's taste is different, and I expect these are all good reads. I'm interested in seeing what different people like today, and to hopefully check out your recommendations.

Best Answer

Stranger In A Strange Land is one I'm always recommending

Best Answer

I've heard of it, but haven't had the pleasure yet. Thanks for your reply. This is a question that I don't think needs a best answer. Everyone's taste is different, and I expect these are all good reads. I'm interested in seeing what different people like today, and to hopefully check out your recommendations.

Best Answer

Abundance: the future is better than you think. And I always recommend Atlas Shrugged

Best Answer

Best Answer

stones in water, its adventerous, mysterious & sad.

Best Answer

Best Answer

The 12th Commandment

Best Answer

I've heard of that one, too. Thanks for your reply. This is a question that I don't think needs a best answer. Everyone's taste is different, and I expect these are all good reads. I'm interested in seeing what different people like today, and to hopefully check out your recommendations.

Best Answer

"Values and Ethics in Profession"

Best Answer

Best Answer

precisely

Best Answer

Digital Fortress.

Best Answer

The title sounds familiar, but I haven't checked it out, like so many other books I've heard of. Sigh!! Thanks for your reply, by the way. This is a question that I don't think needs a best answer. I appreciate everyone's answers. Everyone's taste is different, and I expect these are all good reads. I'm interested in seeing what different people like today, and to hopefully check out your recommendations.

Best Answer