Questionator Questionator 26-30 105 Answers May 13, 2011

Question of the Day

...i have just read "great expectations"..but it wasn't as good as i thought it would be...

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

The same one as last week, when this was also "question of the day"...

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

What's the title of the last book you've read?
This was how they worded it last time...they must be running out of ideas.

Best Answer

they should repost it every week......i got a lot of good ideas for my next read....ty! =)

Best Answer

The Bible

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Book of stamps. I like the pictures. But the bookmarks are too sticky.

Best Answer

The Bible looks like I am not the only one

Best Answer

I am currently reading "Captivating" and "The One Thing Holding You Back" as well as the very first Star Trek novel and a New Testament translation that includes the word for word translation from the Greek.

Best Answer

I just finished "Less Than Zero" by Brett Easton Ellis, chillingly apathetic.

Best Answer

loved that movie.

Best Answer

You freaking already asked this question!!

Best Answer

Winning wizard

Best Answer

Principles of A & P....

Best Answer

Rich dad Poor dad

Best Answer

Just finished "Every Witch Way but Dead" #3 in the Dark Hallows series by Kim Harrison, a very hot sexy fantasy novel within an alternative reality where witches, vamps and weres are "out" and thriving in equal numbers to humanity due to a viral apocalypse caused by genetically altered tomatoes...sometimes hilarious, lots of action, Harrison's quickly become one of my favorite authors.

Best Answer

Your review kinda attracted me...Gonna give it a try ..Thanks :)

Best Answer

I read the "book of life" god had written for me. I am on 32nd page.... each page is taking 1 year to read though... :)

Best Answer

Getting Better by Charles Kenny focused on issues connected to extending financial tools to people in developing countries, and the role of technology in raising living standards around the world....:)

Best Answer

"We the Living" by Ayn Rand, hate how the book ended haha. Just picked up "Century Rain" by Alistair Reynolds.

Best Answer

I just finished reading 'The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks' by Rebecca Skloot. <br />
A film (or documentary) on the subject of the book is been made by Oprah and Alan Ball.<br />
This is the kind of book we cannot stop reading until we get to the last page.<br />
I

Best Answer

Heard of that book, just bought it today. Cant wait to read it! : )

Best Answer

Tuesdays with Morrie, it really made a huge impact.

Best Answer

" A Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khaled Hossein , I am yet to visit the last page.

Best Answer

am currently reading chicken soup..... lovely book

Best Answer

DARK WAYS TO DEATH by Peter Saxon

Best Answer