for me...disherwasher and duct tape..all external...the damn door wouldn't close properly..now i'm thinking...repairman or glue on some valcro strips...
Tgilly Tgilly 51-55, F 7 Answers Feb 18, 2012

door handle fell off .............I used my vocal cords...................and shouted at that lazy, good - for - nothing to get off his @$$ and get it fixed.........................what can I say..............worked for me....................

Best Answer

clever move....high five !

Best Answer

high five right back at ya.....

Best Answer

Reroofed my porch and used coloursteel

Best Answer

a true kiwi....handy as....

Best Answer

Bar fell off bathroom wall.....filled holes with toothpaste and hiding bar til help arrives......repaired the wall?

Best Answer

hummmm..should have used coloured co ordinated soap but good alternative thinking...yes ..a repaired wall...with a plan.

Best Answer

The last repair..I would have to say the bathroom door. The hinge kept coming loose, so I used a Dowel to fill in the hole, and put the wood filler in. Then screwed the hinge back in place. I do need to fix my door screen next.

Best Answer

a bathroom door is very important..you sound like you know what you're doing...but i'm no pro....so....do you?

Best Answer

With the door, it holds it up for a while before it gives. I really need a new frame for it. I learned a lot of small repairs because my father and grandfather were really handy :) So if your dishwasher door not shutting, it probably loosened and needs to have some new washers/screws and to be flush again. Or, something came off like a piece of the door. You may have to call someone if you cant see it very easy. Good luck :)

Best Answer

a dishwasher has washers and screws ??????? ok..i'll go look...are you billing my for that info?

Best Answer

lol, no bill. Im saying that because when the door goes on, it may slip into place, but there has got to be a couple of parts that hold the door. I haven't had a dishwasher in years. But I believe it should. You could try to Google a repair manual or assembly guide for yours? Is it the latch? Maybe oil the parts?

Best Answer

I but a window in with a chainsaw and mall hammer lots of fun:)

Best Answer

has it passed the rain test yet...?

Best Answer

yes it never leaked knock on wood lol

Best Answer