tjschira tjschira 22-25 10 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in EP

Personal insults.

Best Answer

When I get tired of reading their garbage.

Best Answer

Consistently getting on my nerves will do it, but having said that, I've blocked very few people so far.

Best Answer

ditto

Best Answer

I don't know yet. I have never blocked anyone. I can take it if someone doesn't like me.

Best Answer

The one that breaks the camels back?

Best Answer

Well when you ask them to stop being pervy, when they curse at you and call you names...that's when the block button gets hit..

Best Answer

Blocking....hmm....probably when they try to offend people and use cursing in a bad way...CONSTANTLY!

Best Answer

The short one!!!

Best Answer

I've never had to block anyone. People that are disrespectful are on the fast track tho.

Best Answer

Yeah I just blocked my third person.... He answers all of my questions in the most offensive way possible. His most recent contribution pushed me over the edge...
"of course and the Blacks will always side with their Sugar - Daddy Government rather than actually learning to work".
I invite different opinions... But Ive got no patience for that kind of bigotry...

Best Answer

I would have done the same. That's a bit over the top.

Best Answer

nothin really?!.............i block on a whim

Best Answer